1/1

"Please come with me tonight."

"Why do you want me to go so bad, tonight?" I ask my best friend, James.

"Cause you need to get out of your room and go on an adventure. I hate seeing you just sitting in your room all the time and not meeting new people, Soph."

"James," I whine. "You know how I get around people."

"Well that's not going to change if you don't try, babe." He says as he comes over and sit on the edge of my bed.

"Can't I try at a later date?" I say and look at him.

"Nope. Cause if I say yes, you're just going to keep saying later and later and you will never try."

"You know I hate that you're popular."

"I'm fully aware, Sophie."

"Ugh don't call me that. I hate that name."

"You know I love you and I'm not going to take no for an answer tonight. You are coming to this small party with me and you're not going to regret it. Now get your cute butt off the bed and find something sexy to wear."

"I love you too but I hate you right now," I say as I stand up and stomp over to my closet. "Does it have to be sexy? Can't it be comfy clothes?"

"Comfy clothes but sexy too."

"Ugh, help me."

He gets up off the bed and comes over to my closet. He starts looking through my clothes, he pulls out my black ripped rocker jeans, a black cropped hoodie that says Bae and my white vans.

"Are you picking my underwear too?"

"Serious?"

"No you freak, stay away from my dresser."

He laughs and goes to my bed when I move to my dresser and pick out a black lace bra and matching lace cheekies.

"I'm gonna shower."

"I'll be here," James says and lays back on the pillow and pulls out his phone.

I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. I get out and slowly start to dress. I finish getting dress and look in the long mirror.

I guess I look cute and I'm comfy.

I walk out of the bathroom and back into my room. "Hair and make up?" I ask as I sit down at my makeup desk.

James hops off the bed, walking over and does both for me.

Once he's finished, I look in the mirror and smile.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome, babe, now let's go before you change your mind."

"I changed it long ago but you won't take no for an answer."

"That's right," James says and I groan.

I grab my phone and keys and we leave in James' Jeep.

"How small is small?"

"100 people."

"James, that 98 too many!"

"I promise we can leave as soon as you want to."

"Now?"

"No, Soph."

"Ugh."

We continue to drive for about fifteen minutes till we pull up to a large house. There's people everywhere.