Chapter 1

So GeekyCookie1 wanted me to turn this into a story. I really hope you enjoy.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Sunday

Your P.O.V

I was in my bedroom playing with my video game when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I shouted. The person came in revealing lori. "What's up?" I asked my younger sister who is currently seven years old. "Can you help me with this Y/N? I don't know what to do." Lori handed me a book, which looks like math. "What do ya need help with?" "This? I don't really know what's one hundred plus twenty." Lori stated. I answered her and she happily wrote down the answer. "Thanks big brother." Lori soon kissed my cheek. She then ran out of the room. After a couple minutes, my mom came inside the room. "Guess what Y/N! I have a surprise for you!" My mother exclaim. I chuckled as she motion me to follow her. I did exactly that to see group of men in the living room on the couch. "Good day Mr. L/N. I heard from your school that you want to be (a/dream job). Is that correct?" He stated confidently. I looked at him confuse, but nod my head anyway.

"Well, how about I take you on a journey with me, so you can experience working as (a/dream job)?" The man asked me. I nod my head excitedly "Yes!" I looked at my mom and dad, who was currently in the living room, for approval. They nod their head and sniffle. I looked back at the man, who had his hand out towards me. "Follow me then. And we'll show you what's it like working at (job name)." I did exactly what he told me to do. I looked at my parents again and they nod their heads. I mentally shrugged and follow the man.

This was the start of a new life and I hope I'm gonna love it.

Don't worry guess, I'm soon gonna delete this story. I really hope you enjoy this. I'll soon be uploading on the loud house x reader. Stay tune.

Bye👌✊✌