Chapter six

Being introduced to my new siblings was pretty rad. I get to know all about what they do and what they like. I do remember seeing some more younger people. Like the white hair boy, the brown hair girl with the glasses and a baby girl? Wait! I have a baby sister? Sweet!

I got up from my seat on the couch and went in the kitchen for a snack. I then randomly bump up to a little girl. "Good morning eldest sibling." The little girl said. I kinda felt a little spit on me, but ok. "Eldest? What do you mean by that?" I confusingly asked. "Lori is the elder sibling because she's the second oldest. You are the eldest sibling because you're older then her." She explained. I nod my head in understanding. "I guess you're the brains in the family huh?" "I guess you can say that." She said. "Let me show you to my room." She motion me to follow her and I did.

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

"And this our little sister, lily." She give me a cute little girl that was blond headed. She was so CUTE! I held her to my chest as she start giggling. "She is so cute. I'm happy to have a baby sister." I complimented to lisa, but mostly to lily. "I'm glad to have and older brother as well, well, another older brother. I would like to use you as an experiment. Can I?" Lisa asked me. I just looked at her confuse. "Ok." I shrugged before putting lily down in her crib.

Hey!!

How are ya!?

Sorry it's short.

Did you enjoy?!!

Bye👌✊✌