Chapter 8

"So, Y/N. How was your first day here?" Mom asked me as we were at the dinner table. I smiled. "It was awesome! Especially meeting my new siblings. They are the best." "So aren't we the best?" Lori, playfully roll her eyes, said as she was meaning luna, Luan and lynn. I chuckled. "Everyone of you guys are the best." Everyone started to laugh. "Your dad and I won't be here tomorrow, so Y/N. Is it ok if you drop them to school tomorrow?" Mom asked me. I nod my head. "Sure, that'll be lovely."

,Tomorrow.
,Monday,

My P.O.V

"Guys! Time to get up!" Lori shouted from the hall. Everybody groan and got out of bed. After couple minutes of arguments, fight and finally getting dress, they walked downstairs and to the front door where Y/N was waiting. "Good morning, guys! Ready for school?" He asked. Everyone nod. "Ok! Let's get going!" He said. Everyone follow after him as he went to the van. He sat at the drivers seat as Lori said next to him on the passenger seat. "Good! Now, where are you guys school? I don't really know." Y/N laughed nervously. Everyone laughed.

"I'll guide you the way, Y/N." Lori said. After couple of mistakes with different turns and random places you have never seen, finally, You have reached the last sibling school, lori. "Thanks so much, Y/N. See you After school, only if you can find the school. Love you." Lori said before going. You smiled.

Today was the start of an awesome day.

I #literally rushed this

Did you enjoy! Bye!👌✊✌