Chapter 9

"How was school?" Asked Y/N as he was dropping them home. "Awesome!" "Great!" "Eh, could be better."

As Y/N was driving, he was about to pass his siblings favorite restaurant. "Oh! Oh! Let's stop there!" Shouted Lincoln from the back of the van. Everyone looked at to where he was looking at. "Nasty burger?" Asked Y/N. Everyone jumped around in the van. "Yeah, big bro! Guarantee to be the best restaurant ever! Let's eat there!" Shouted luna. Y/N shrugged and parked the van. Everyone got out of the van and went into the restaurant. "Ok, guys. Lincoln, lucy, Lola and lana, and lisa, find us a seat. Lori, leni, Luna and luan, come with me." Y/N said. Everyone nod and went their separate ways.

Couple minutes, Y/N and the gang went to the table lincoln and his gang was at. "Order up!" Y/N joked. He place the plate of burgers on the silver table. He soon Sat down with his siblings and start eating. "Did you guys had fun at school?" Asked Y/N. "Yeah!" "It's was rad." "Awesome!"

Y/N smiled. "If you guys are ever having trouble, you can always tell me it." They all looked confuse, but eventually nod and took a bite of their burgers. "What about you Y/N. How was your day?" Asked lori. He smiled. "I mean, being alone isn't so bad." "Are you saying we're annoying, bruh?" Asked luna. Only that she was laughing. Y/N Giggled. "No, it's not because of that. I'm not use to being alone." He answered. Luna looked at him confuse. "Where I went to learn (dream job)." Stated Y/N. Everyone nod in understanding. "Maybe you should tell us about your trip." Leni said. Everyone nod. Y/N blushed in embarrassment. "Maybe one day." Everyone groaned as Y/N laughed. Soon, they went back to eating burgers.

Hmm...... Not the best
I know

Bye!👌✊✌