Part 1.5: Those left behind

I know you guys want to find out exactly what Vincent is going to do and his story after but I feel like crap and I'm trying to work out that chapter so I made this to sort of hold you over till the next one and give you guys an idea of everyone's situation.

3rd person Pov: Lucy: The day he went through that portal was the day I lost my brother,my guardian ,and the only person who truly cared about me and my family showed it..... I was an outcast for being a good sister. The only times I could be happy was with lilly and that was rare too....Eventually I couldn't take it anymore I took lilly and ran I packed up the night before and snuck into lillies room and picked her up I had to give her bun bun to keep her from crying.....it was one of the few things of his I could save....they burned the rest a week after they tried to burn me......I couldn't think about that then I had to get lilly and myself out of there safely....it was a lot harder than it sounded especially with lisa's security systems.

Timeskip an hour and a half later

I had gotten us to haiku's house we could stay there for a few days and figure things out haiku had been waiting for my arrival so she already had everything ready for us. Then came the hard part of the plan I had to cut out the trackers lisa put in us I could only grit my teeth as I held the knife.....I'll spare the graphic bits...after sowing up the wound and cleaning up the aftermath it was lillies turn.......it killed me inside the fact that I had to do this to her.

After the whole ordeal haiku helped me figure out the plan my brother set up for me in case I had to leave.....he was supposed to be there with me when it happened.. . . . I was to late and my brother was sent through a portal. Again I couldn't lose track of my objective my brother had left me and Lilly with new identities and a house we could stay at with a friend of his according to him he was another 'brother' for me. I had no where else to go so I put my faith in my brother and his plan for us and I've never regretted it since. I and Lilly now go by the names Cynthia grey and Samantha grey and now had an elder brother named Vergil grey...we all call him V. He can be a bit eccentric but he's a good person. Nowadays me and Lilly don't really have a lot of responsibilities due to the fact V is rich. As I left lilly to research a way to get my brother back I had noticed a tome of contracts in V's library hidden away I found inside a spell to call forth a monster with the power to grant one wish.. . . . . I had desperately thrown together the materials required for the spell and gone through with my worst mistake for you see the beast came forth and granted my wish it said that my brother is still alive and he would come back someday. It gave me hope.

After my wish was the granted the price was revealed the beast while telling me about brother my had also gotten some friends along the way with them they dragged lower tier monsters and unleashed them upon the populace it was pandemonium as I ran home try and find V and Lilly to get to safety. I got home and grabbed lilly as we heard a crash in the living room we ran for the panic room. . . . . we didn't get far before we got cornered as the creature that resembled a hound if it was bound in scales and had a mouth that opened four ways we heard a growl before something black pounced upon it it's body turning to blades and rending it apart we heard footsteps and then???: 'if the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man, as it is infinite.' I think it's time you learn the truth Cynthia but first. I couldn't believe what happened next he teleported to the downed creature and punctured it's heart. He explained to me the realm of those creatures and how they're often mistaken for demons and devils. He taught me ways to defend myself and make pacts similar to him for assistance and guidance.

We stay as far away as possible from those horrible people called the louds we heard they tried to look for us so we didn't go out much until they gave up apparently none of them like our family due to the fact we have money. It's pathetic and petty to be honest but it just gives us a reason to show how they're beneath us.

Make no mistake when I get my brother back they will pay but until then this is the calm before the storm.