Part 3: Reuniting.

(I know that I have published a new part on any story in a while. And to make up for that this will be an important chapter and a longer than usual one. I hope you guys and girls enjoy.)

As we come back to Royal Woods and Vincent's story. Now you may be wondering just where did he sleep if he just got back in town? The answer is simple in a tree. Now he is heading to Maggie and Haiku's house so he can see his family again.

Vincent: 'Oh my goddess why are you guys back? Anyway if you can't tell I'm extremely excited for today. After all these years I'm finally going to see my sisters. . . . . . . . . . . . . My only family.'

As Vincent leaped across the rooftops he began wondering just how much he truly missed out on while he was gone. Eventually he reached the front of Maggie and Haiku's house. He stared up at the sky while thinking.

Vincent: 'It's been so long what's changed? Will they forgive me? And most importantly what am I going to do to those arschloch that dared to separate us.' He clenched his clawed gauntlet in anger.

Vincent moved slightly to the left as the front door opened and a book was thrown passed his face. "Well don't I feel welcome." He drawled out sarcasm oozing from every word.

Maggie: "Next time don't surprise me!" Vincent shot her a blank look "Really because I didn't knock or ring the bell. To me it seems like you were waiting for me am I wrong?" Maggie blushed and growled at him "Shut up!" She stomped past him and away from the house. She turned back and glaring said "Well are you coming?" Vincent nodded and walked slightly behind her.

Vincent: "So what's changed while I've been gone?" He looked around noticing new stores and people.
Maggie: "Not much really." She cut down an alley and motioned for him to follow. Vincent glanced around and spotted two brunettes "I'm going to guess there's bad blood between you and the Louds as well?" Maggie said nothing and kept walking while Vincent sighed and followed.

As we kept walking we could hear the sounds of fighting nearby along with some inhuman screeching. Vincent pulled out Cerberus and pulled Maggie behind him as he approached the sounds he saw a monster that looked like a dog if it was part lizard leap at him.

 Vincent pulled out Cerberus and pulled Maggie behind him as he approached the sounds he saw a monster that looked like a dog if it was part lizard leap at him

Before it could reach him it was grabbed by an eagle sized bat.