The Time Beca and Chloe Took Care of Baby Emily Part I

Chapter is set after The Time Chloe Had to Stop Beca From Killing Benji For Using His Magic On Her Sister and before The Time Aubrey Got Revenge on Beca for Her Doggy Comments

-

Day One

Chloe was awoken by the sound of giggling. She opened her eyes and looked over. She couldn't help but smile upon seeing her girlfriend and her sister. Emily's eyes stayed on Beca, as the older Halfling blew against her stomach. Emily giggled and kicked her legs. Beca let out a chuckle.

"What are you two doing?" Chloe asked, as she sat up, a grin on her face.

Beca shot her a smile. "Oh no Em, we've been caught!"

Emily giggled and clapped her hands. "Wun Mama!"

"I want her Emmy, help me," Chloe told her, as she sat up on the bed.

Emily looked from Chloe to Beca before jumping onto Beca.

"Ah! No! You're too strong! I can't beat you!" Beca exclaimed, as she fell back. Emily laughed as she used her small body to press Beca down. The older Halfling grinned. Chloe chose that moment to move towards Beca. She looked down at the "defenseless" girl.

"I have you where I want you," Chloe whispered, as she leaned down and kissed Beca's lips.

Beca smiled against the lips and kissed back. She felt Emily move away and stare at the couple.

Chloe moved up and stared down at Beca. "Hey."

"Hi," Beca whispered, her eyes not leaving Chloe's once. She laughed, as she sat up. "C'mon Em, lets go get breakfast. Maybe Chlo here will make pancakes."

"Panny!" Emily exclaimed, as she clapped her hands. Chloe watched as Beca got off the couch, let Emily jump on her back and she ran away. Chloe shook her head and walked behind them.

My Little Outtakes

Beca loved her sister. Emily was her whole life. She couldn't see her life without her sister. She had been there, after her birth. Her first word, Eca. She had seen it all, and to relieve it again, she was grateful. Although she loved her sister, there was some things she would change. Her initial reaction hadn't been positive. She was angry. And no one held that against her. Her mother had died a few years before. And then she had to deal with a new mother, a sister, while she was grieving. It took until Emily was in her arm to finally accept everything. And she hadn't turned back since.

Emily, who had turned into a two year old, was a smart child. She said her first word when she a few months old. She was able to walk when she was ten months. She had been born with a lot of human attributes.

"Panny?" Emily asked, taking Beca away from her thoughts. She looked down to her sister, whose wide eyes stayed on her.

Beca smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Chloe and I are going to make you pancakes. Do you want to help?"

Emily stared at Beca, before giving her a sharp nod. "'elp. Big girl."

Beca let out a small laugh. She pulled Emily close. "Yes you are." She kissed her little sister's cheek.

Emily jumped off the chair she was sitting on and walked towards the kitchen. Beca smiled, watching Emily walk with her tiny legs, in contrast to her long legs as a young adult.

"Mommy! We 'elp!" Emily told the redhead, her voice filled with excitement. "Mama 'urry!"

Beca kissed Chloe's cheek and helped her make the pancakes.