The Time Aubrey Got Revenge On Beca For Her Doggy Comments

Chapter is set after The Time Chloe Had to Stop Beca from Killing Benji For Using His Magic On Her Sister.

-

Beca didn't notice at first. She had been tired out after taking care of Emily. Her sister had tired her out. She was always just full of energy. The younger Halfling had worn them down. As much as she loved her baby sister, there was too much to handle. She was so happy her sister was back to normal. Beca just couldn't wait to get her hands on Benji.

Beca sat up on the bed and stretched. It had been four days since she got enough sleep. She started to prepare for the day. It's when Beca opened the curtains when she realized that her Sun Necklace is gone. She feels her body heat up, and sizzle. She quickly closes the curtains, and leaned against the wall,

She felt around her neck, trying to find the necklace.

When vampires mate and have a child, an item is created along with the embryo. The item is a ring, necklace or bracelet. The item is then given the Halfling when they reach the age of ten, where their vampire attributes are stronger. The item gives them the ability to walk in the sun. The magic in the item changes as the Halfling grows, so it is never too small for them.

Beca had her necklace since she was nine, and had never taken it off. When she was changed into a toddler, her necklace shrunk, and Chloe didn't touch it once.

Beca couldn't find it. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"Beca?" Chloe asked, sleep laced in her voice. She pushed herself up to look at Beca.

"My necklace is gone," Beca whispered, shaking her head.

Chloe sat up and headed towards her girlfriend. She reached over and placed her palms on Beca's cheeks. "Calm down."

Beca took a deep breath. She nodded.

"Good, now, we will find it. Why don't we go get some breakfast, and then I use my locator spell to find it," Chloe told her panicking girlfriend.

Beca nodded, a frown on her face. Chloe reached over and pressed her lips on her girlfriend's lips.

She followed her girlfriend to the restroom.

-

Beca grabbed the plate and sat down next to Chloe.

"You made this?" Beca asked Aubrey, who grinned.

"Yeah, I wanted to try something new. Tell me if you like it," Aubrey told the vampire.

Beca nodded, as she took a bite of the food. She quickly spat the food out, and stood up, glaring at Aubrey.

"You bitch!"

Aubrey tossed her head back and laughed. She turned to Chloe and Stacie, who were confused. She watched as they took a bite of the food, and the realization hit their faces.

"Garlic?" Stacie questioned, giving Aubrey a partial glare.

Chloe rushed to her girlfriend, who grabbed a cup of water on the table. She spat the water out.

"Fuck!"

Chloe rolled her eyes. "This is what happens when the myths are real."

"Holy water?!" Beca exclaimed, angry. There were many things about vampires that people assumed where myths, but they were real. It was less severe for Halflings than full vampires. If Beca had been a full vampire when she opened the curtains, she would be standing there at that moment. She would have combusted. Being half human gave her some resistant against sunlight, garlic, and holy water.

Aubrey laughed and laughed. She had to hold her stomach. She seemed like she couldn't breath. "I told you I would get my revenge."

"You took my necklace?" Beca asked, her eyes wide.

Aubrey shrugged. She reached into her pocket. She took a small bag with the necklace out and placed it on the table. She smirked. "I found this."

Beca growled. She took a step towards the werewolf. Chloe rushed to wrap her arms around her girlfriend, keeping her in place.

"Beca, stop, don't hurt her," Chloe told her.

Aubrey scoffed. "Yeah, like she can beat me."

Beca growled louder. She tensed in Chloe's arms.

"This is messed up," Stacie commented, as she shook her head. There was a small smile on her face that contradicted her comment.

"Hey, I couldn't do anything before. All those comments? They build up. You are just lucky Emily turned to a baby vampire, or else this would have happened earlier. But then again, it was better for me. You did forget about my revenge."

Beca growled. She used her speed to grab her fork and throw it at Aubrey. The blond grabbed it, before letting it fall, hissing in pain.

"Silver? Are you serious?"

Beca shrugged. "You started this."

Aubrey sat up and glared at vampire.

Chloe looked to Stacie and nodded. She whispered a few words, giving herself and her friend some strength for what they were about to do. Both women reached over and grabbed their respective girlfriend's ears. They started to pull them, separating them.

"Ow, stop. That hurts, let go. I'm sorry Chlo, but this hurts. Ow," Beca whined, as she felt Chloe drag her across the room.

"Ow, ow, ow. Let me go. I did warn her. Stace, please, owie," Aubrey complained, as Stacie dragged her to the other side of the room.

"Act like adults," Chloe told them, glaring at the frenemies.

"I'm sorry! This seriously hurts! I won't get her back for this, just let me go!" Beca exclaimed, struggling against her girlfriend.

"Just know, if you two do this again, you will feel pain," Chloe threatened, releasing the Halfling.

Beca started to run her ear the second she felt Chloe let her go.

"Same for you," Stacie told her girlfriend, release her hold. Aubrey's hand shot up and rubbed her throbbing ear.

"We promise," Aubrey whispered, staring at the ground.

"What? We can't hear you," Chloe said, smirking.

"We promise," Aubrey and Beca said louder. They looked at each other and glared.

"Good. Why don't you give Beca her necklace back and make her a new breakfast, since you ruined this one?" Stacie asked.

Aubrey muttered a few words, before tossing small bag to the vampire. She walked into the kitchen.

Beca stood there, smug. Chloe looked at her, her arms crossed over her chest. She raised her eyebrow. "How about you pick up the silver spoon and fix the table?"

Beca's eyes widened, as she nodded. She headed over to fix everything up.

Chloe looked over to Stacie and grinned. They had their girlfriends at the palms of their hands.