Bath House

•Y/N: Your Name
•H/C: Hair Color
•E/C: Eye Color

————————————————
Author's POV:
_______________________________

————————————————Author's POV:_______________________________

_______________________________

Butterflies giddily flutter about in Y/N's stomach as she and the kitsune approach the massive structure in the center of their humble village, its crowning jewel. The surrounding homes and small shops could not compare to the magnificence of the bathhouse. The exterior alone is breathtaking; the interior, even more so. It is often the place where those who pass through stay to relax before continuing their journey. The sight of her smile filled Kit with upmost joy, for though she had smiled around him in the past, this excitement was unmatched. He was glad to be the one to put it on her face by bringing her here. Absentmindedly, he brings his hand to her head to stroke the soft, H/C locks causing the girl to look up at him with a slightly wider grin that he couldn't resist returning even though she could not view it under the mask. Once inside, the two remove their shoes, and when the young man standing behind the counter gazed over at them, his eyes shot wide open as he jumped to his feet to bow deeply to the spirit out of respect.

"Welcome, Lord Kitsune! It is an honor to have you here. How may I be of service to you?" He seemed excited, yet also a bit anxious, to have the god here. Kit acknowledges him with the nod of his head before saying,

"Thank you. That is very kind of you to say. I would like for the both of us to enjoy a relaxing stay here, as it has been a rather exhausting day."

"Oh, of course, my lord, however," the man pauses, looking over to the young woman at the fox's side, "I regret to inform you that the women's bath is full at the moment, so I'm afraid she may not enter. The male bath is completely empty for you, though, and if you'd like, I can ensure complete privacy for your stay. I can promise you won't be disturbed." This news brought a disappointed look to the girl's face as she slightly hung her head, bringing a frown to her guardian's lips.

"Oh," she mutters before forcing a smile and looking at her masked companion. "It's all right. I can go back to the temple and rinse off there. You should enjoy yourself. It's very lovely in here; I'm sure you'll like it." Y/N was sad, yes, but it was fine. She could not control the bath capacity, and she'd better prefer it when there is less people anyways. She could come again another time, when it's not so busy. Kit, however, was less accepting of the situation. Y/N had finally gotten relaxed around him, and besides, this was meant to be a special treat for her, therefore he found it reasonable to say,

"I see." He looks back to the man at the counter. "She can come to the men's bath with me, then."

"What?!" Both humans reacted the same way to his casual request, shocked eyes with dropped jaws and hints of a blush on their faces. This makes the fox tilt his head.