Chapter Ten

𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯;

"lauren, what the fuck?!" i snap.

"what?" she looks up, surprised.

"you're best friends with mack bitch?!" i show her the photo.

"i thought you blocked her.." she sighs.

"oh so you allowed all this because you thought i wouldn't see?" i roll my eyes.

"anns, i'm so sorry, kenz is just really fun and cool to hang around and your—" lauren says.

"and i'm what? too boring for you? without me you'd be nothing" i stand up.

"you're a bitch just like kenz said" she stands up. the boys stare at us.

"oh wow. 'kenz'? you guys have nicknames now?" i cross my arms.

"bonjour" mackenzie approaches us.

"you can take your best friend now" i point to lauren.

"oh yes annikans, thank you for the like on my post of laur and i, mwah" mackenzie sarcastically smiles.
joey and john stand up.

"you're really going to ruin your friendship because of this?" john says.

"you've been friends for like 7 years or whatever" john continues.

"i'm not sharing a friend with her" i glare at mackenzie. mackenzie, lauren and i were best friends and i thought lauren took my side but i guess she lied to me.

"hi babe" mackenzie winks at joey.

"babe? you're dating hayden?" i say.

"not anymore" she smirks.

"so you're going to take joey too? typical" i laugh.

mackenzie puts out her hand for joey and he takes it. they walk off, followed by lauren, leaving john and i alone.

"wow." i sit down. this is all too much. i lean up against the tree and bury my head into my knees.

"it's okay anns" he sits next to me and rubs my back.

"i just got betrayed by my best friend and the guy who was actually really cool until he went off to smash my enemy" i look up.

"i won't leave you" he looks at me.

i look over at him and stare into his gorgeous eyes. i focus on his perfect features on his face and slowly lean in and kiss him. he kisses back. it suddenly feels like sparks are flying around us until i pull away.

"oh my gosh! i'm so sorry" i cover my mouth.

"it's okay" he smiles.

"we can't tell lauren" i back up.

"annie, stop worrying about what everyone will think and just—" he kisses me softly again.

"go with it" he smiles as he pulls away.

i smile. oh shoot, what about my home life? do i tell him that?

hiii! what ship should be endgame? not hannie tho 🤪