ᏴᎪᏴᎽ ᎠϴΝ'Ͳ ᏞᏆᏦᎬ ᏆͲ

by nct¹²⁷

» ❦ «

Title: Baby Don't Like It
Genre: angst, romance, slight smut
Ships: doil, johnten
Word count: 800
Started: apr_2020
Finished: okt_2020

👄👄👄

One could call Moon Taeil as an average student with better marks, a small group of friends and a social life that reached the very bottom. He was invisible for most people, not getting into problems but also not standing out with his talents nor skills. If any other student would be asked about Moon Taeil, the majority would probably say something like 'Yes, I guess he's in class 3B. But I don't know him personally' if not being confused about the name at all. He just wasn't special and he wasn't even expected to be.

So the reason why one student named Mark Lee saw him making out with the school's biggest douchebag and a rich asshole Kim Doyoung was rather unknown.

But there was a one, a pretty explainable one. They were fuck buddies.

"Shit." Doyoung moaned into the intense kiss which the little devil named Taeil just surprised him with and pulled the smaller boy by his waist closer as if it was even possible. Their chests were already touching with them breathing heavily because of all those emotions they felt.

Emotions? No, rather tension as emotions were in their basically business relationship forbidden. The deal was made just for their needs and stress they had to release either because of school or their own personal problems they didn't talk about.

Making out was only a small part of it but since they were in school, they couldn't let themselves to go further. So before the two parted their ways in different directions, ready to pretend like they don't know about each other's existence, Doyoung quickly whispered the same sentence he always left flustered Taeil with.

"I'll text you." And then he left.

It was the same thing again, though this time with Mark Lee seeing all of it.

👄👄👄

"You're crazy!"

"This is none of your business!"

"Yes, it is!"

"Lee Mark!"

"Moon Taeil!"

"Children!"

In a snap of fingers the two stepbrothers got quiet immediately. The woman that just stopped their fight stood in the doors, hands on her hips.

"What's all this fuss about?"

"Nothing." The two brothers said in unison. Their mother scanned the room with eyes full of suspicion, Taeil gulping nervously.

"You, clean up this mess and Mark I told you to do the dishes like ten minutes ago."

"Yes yes, I'm on it!" The younger said before their mom walked away.

Mark leaned over to his brother again, supporting himself with his lanky arms. "Expect me here again. You got some shit to explain."

"No, I don't?" Taeil scoffed in disbelief. "This is none of your business, moron, I'm already eighteen anyway."

"My eyes saw what they saw."

"Whatever, fuck off."

"Language!" Their mom that was nearby shouted, scaring both of them.

"Sorry!" They quickly shouted back.

Mark sent last glare in Taeil's direction and left his brother in very uncomfortable silence. The boy decided to lay on his back, eyes on ceiling and mind wandering off. A helpless cry resonated across the bedroom.

Yes, he definitely got some shit to explain but he was also completely exhausted—physically and emotionally. The problem named Doyoung wasn't something he wanted to talk about right now, not when his own head didn't know its standing point.

Because, despite their agreement, Taeil was failing miserably. Despite Kim Doyoung being annoying and often hard to stand, his kisses were like God-given and being touched, pulled and hugged by him felt so nice. And after every time of playing around, he was wrecked because it was painfully obvious that it ends there. Nothing more, just a fling that was to be forgotten the next hour anyway. That's what he was and it was hurting him although he tried to push it away.

Taeil was so desperately alone that it was almost embarrassing and he knew from the beginning that it wasn't a good decision. Doyoung had him unconsciously wrapped around his finger which was wrong on many levels.

He had to get out.

Right at the same moment, however, his phone made a sound, snapping him out of his thoughts. It was only something past five and the message could be from anyone. And in case it's Doyoung he can use that opportunity to stop it.

Yes, he's gonna do it this time.

After unlocking his phone, Taeil almost stopped breathing. His heart started beating fast and the air hitched inside his throat as he read through the messages.

✉ Kim Doyoung
-6pm at mine's? we haven't really finished and I'm pretty stressed about it
-ofc if you are available
-and in the mood ;)

Fuck.

Moon Taeil
» no I'm done with all of this|
» |
» no I'm|
[send]

✉ Moon Taeil
-no I'm fine
-6 pm noted

✉ Kim Doyoung
-see you later then :)

There was no hope for him. 

❦ ~끝~ ❦

short but 😳😳😳