5 - Owen

A/N: squee - inspiration for Owen

* * * * *

I go to the club the following week. Hoping Gabriel will be there. I tell myself it's just because I want to know that Sawyer hadn't been hurting him too much, but the fact that they don't come makes me fearful that he has.

I decide replacing those awkward sexual thoughts of him bound may help – as I've been unable to bring myself to relieve myself to them – getting into the playroom might be a good idea, particularly as I'm avoiding Frankie at the moment – I'm too mad at him. I seek out Owen, much to his well-trained delight. I appreciate the flush that travels over his light skin when I ask him if he'd like to play, and the shine in his eyes when I tell him to look at me.

Remembering what I know of him from before I went way, I doubt I would be the type he would want a full submissive relationship with – I'm far too relaxed and I suspect he'll end up with a Daddy or a full-time Master – but I'm happy to teach him a thing or two.

Luckily a private playroom is available – François maintains three deluxe rooms on the top floor, next to his own private room, that only the top six Doms can access, which effectively means I actually have my own room that I only have to share with Landon, who isn't here this evening, or anyone we choose to offer it to. It means we each have an armoire to keep our own belongings here, which is beneficial for my highly developed sense of hygiene.

I request Patrice meets us in the room. Patrice is in charge of ensuring all the necessary agreements are made and adhered to. All rooms are recorded on twenty-four-hour loops, to cover the club and ensure everyone is safe in every way possible. I suppose that's why Sawyer has never done anything really bad at the club – all of his little 'incidences' have come with his subs claiming nothing happened that they didn't agree to, and as they're always his own subs, Patrice has never had anything to show otherwise. That makes sense. I wouldn't want to be too close to Frankie if anything happened to one of his own trained subs and I imagine even Sawyer has enough self-preservation to be aware of that.

Owen and I discuss what scene we're going to do, and he asks if we can do bondage and spanking, which is fair enough and to be expected, as that's my specialty. We discuss his safe words and signals, as he likes to be gagged, and his hard limits, which are no problem for me – I generally consider myself fairly vanilla on the spectrum of what's possible in BDSM. We agree not to set any limits on when he orgasms, though I inform him that I'd like to edge him, and he agrees, and that there'll be no punishments, which I'm more than happy with, not least because I doubt it would be required.

When we're alone I lock the door with the keypad, which means only someone with the override code could come in, so no risk of being interrupted by Landon if he happens to turn up.

When I turn, Owen has assumed the waiting position, kneeling with his feet together, knees spread, hands behind his back, eyes down. He looks delicious and I take a deep breath to enter my Dom persona.

"Stand, Owen."

He rises effortlessly, not a wobble, eyes still cast down. It's good, but I like my subs to look at me.

"Look at me, Owen."

His long lashes flick up and he gazes at me with surprisingly clear green eyes.

"Good boy," and he beams internally, visible through the sparkle in his eyes, "as far as eye contact goes, you may look at me as much or as little as you like. I don't want to ask you to do anything that will make you feel uncomfortable, but I like it when my subs look into my eyes."

"Thank you, Sir. I will look at you then. You're very handsome."

It's my turn to beam internally, but I know my eyes don't give it away.