25 - Doctor in the house

A/N: if you got here, I don't think you need a smut warning. But, just in case, FYI Xander is into medical fetishism, though what he does here isn't going to be too hardore.

And that's a little clue as to how I see Xander. 

* * * * *

Xander bounds up the stone steps to François' townhouse, rapping sharply on the door. 

"Hello, Allie, how are you?" 

"Hello Master Alexander, please come in. Ellis and River have gone to the salon, Sir, they are due back shortly, and Master François asked that you go to the playroom to set up." 

"Thank you, Allie." 

Allie is a sweet sub, happy with being generally submissive and subservient, not really drawn hugely to the BDSM side, although Xander had scened with him a couple of years ago before he'd come to that realization and begun working for François as his butler. 

Xander is here now to work with River, and he's impossibly excited. The boy is delicious, and Xander knows that's a big comment coming from him, a guy who can generally take his pick of the absolute cream of the crop – looks-wise. Though he's never had much luck matching up the beautiful boys he selects with his fetish needs. 

As he's finishing setting up the room, which Francois has already set up the examination table in, there's a quiet knock at the door and he opens it to see Ellis and River. 

"Master Xander, River is here for his appointment," Xander glances at his watch, right on time. 

"Come in River, it's good to see you. Hello Ellis." 

"Hello Master Xander," River sounds breathless with nerves. 

"River, before we start, may I ask why you asked me to provide some training for you? You know my preferences, yes?" 

"Yes, Sir. I- I'm not entirely sure I knew what to expect, but Ellis has given me some additional information." 

"And that has made you nervous?" 

"Yes, Sir." 

Xander doesn't want to scene with someone who is this unsure, though he has to concede that facing uncertain submissives comes with the territory of training them. He sends a quick message, then glances at his phone. 

"Ellis, please call Master Francois." 

Ellis goes to the doorway and holds a quiet conversation. When he comes back his face is happy. 

"River, would you like me to stay with you?" 

"Can you? Yes please, I think I'll feel happier." 

Xander checks his phone again to see the message from Francois. 

- Ellis will stay. He stays fully clothed and you keep your implements – all of them – away from him. Be careful with River – he's good but naïve. 

"Okay, River, before we get started, can you let me know what you're expecting from this scene?" 

"I'm not sure, Sir. I like the thought of the medical side, but I didn't really know the kind of things that were involved." 

"Well, I have never done a scene with Ellis, so please don't panic. Whilst there is a broad spectrum of things that I do, we're certainly not doing them all today, and we will go at your pace. The scenes Ellis may have seen at the club will have been more intense than what we will be doing here."