Mary's pineapples?

Chapter Uno

I was drumming my fingers on the steering wheel on my yellow 1984 Ford Mustang SVO Hatchback that my grandpa got for me for my high school graduation last year. I looked out from my window that had been rolled down to see the large green land full of flowers of different range and to let the air breeze in tickling my exposed skin, due to me wearing a vintage dress. I smiled at the memory of my mom going all ape on me because as I quote "I had to look perfect for my first day at college".

I was nearing my college, I took a closer look at it and saw a big sign on the top of the gate that said 'East Cost Community College'. I parked my car a five-minute walk away from the college entrance. I came out of from my car and dusted the imaginary dust from my dress. I pushed some of my chocolate hair that escaped my bun behind my ear and pushed up my glasses that have fallen on the bridge of my nose.

I observed my surroundings and saw people in different groups and different culture are talking and laughing in their groups. I looked up towards the sky while shielding my eyes away from the glaring sun and smiled, this is going to be a new change I told myself

I pushed open the door leading towards the hallway of the busy college. Students running to get to their classes in time, lectures and professors talking with each other while drinking coffee and the couples making out with each other on some poor innocent lockers. As I was walking towards the office I gave the couple a mental sneer, these hormonal kids spreading their HIV everywhere and holy pineapple those poor lockers.

I was confused as to where the school's office was and I probably looked like a retarded seal for turning around an tryin to find it. As I was about to turn around, obviously I bumped into a chest but not a hard one but a soft squishy one and oh my pineapples I sound like a lesbian pervert. I looked in front of me to see a girl with red shoulder-length hair and hazel doe eyes with gold mixed with it. She has freckles across her nose and some on her cheeks. She was wearing a black tank top with a cute red jacket and some black shorts with converse.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I didn't see where I was going" I gave her an apologetic smile.

"Hey it's alright I didn't see where I was goi-hey are you new?" She gave me a curious stare.

"Yeah I am, I'm actually trying to find the office but this place is really crowded," I told her while getting up and dusting off the dirt from my dress.

"Oh if you need some help I could help you" she suggested to me while repeating the same action like me.

"Thanks that would really be helpful"

She smiled back at me. As we both were walking side by side with each other through the crowded area I spotted a mop of black hair on a guy older than me walking past me looking like someone I know. I stopped in the middle of the hallway and turn behind and saw that the black haired boy was nowhere to be found. I looked left and right, whipping my hair everywhere probably looking like a lunatic.

"Hey, you alright?" Redhead asked me from a few steps away from me with a curious look on her face.

"Yeah I'm fine just thought I saw someone I know" I muttered to her while swatting my right hand in front of my face.

We continued walking while I kept thinking about the guy, he can't be here I erased everything about me before coming here, he can't actually fi-