Shopping mall

Chapter Cinco

Before Amon could open his mouth and start talking the bell had rung signalling the start of last period. I silently groan, Mary's Pineapple could this be even wrong timing. I groaned out loud and banged my head on the table and silently winching due to the dull thud I was starting to feel. I could hear the scrape of the chair opposite me and heard the silent footstep approaching me. I lifted my head up to see his beautiful face and even more beautiful eyes, he was grinning at me and shaking his head from side to side. At one glance you wouldn't even guess that this specimen before me was actually a devil. Ok, Liliana, you need to stop talking about him like he is an alien for the love of pineapples. No I can give you one better he's the devil I sassed to my self, I could hear Amon chuckling to himself some more I turned my head to look out of curiosity, he bends down and had kissed my forehead.

"After class, we're going shopping and I will answer all the question that is running through your beautiful mind, ok. I have to go now see you later sunshine", as he walked away I could still feel the linger of his lips on my forehead and the butterflies that were flying around my stomach. Butterflies more like a whole freaking zoo, for once I agreed with my conscious.

One hour of listening to my lecturer talk and trying to calm down my flaming cheeks as I waited for Amon outside near my car. The giggling and laughing was what had snapped me out of my daydream about puppies, I turned behind me to see a bunch of girls in very revelling clothes, their hands touching his arms while giggling to whatever he was saying. If you thought that he was Amon then you were right, my eyes glaring at him when he kept accepting the numbers that they were giving him. Mary pineapples can these chicks get any desperate, I scoffed loudly when I saw that Amon was walking towards me after saying bye to his fan club.

I slammed my door shut not even bothering to wait for him, my head turned to the side showing him that I was annoyed. I could hear him laughing beside me before I felt his hand gripped my chin gently before he turned my head to look at him. While my eyes wouldn't look at him I still felt the kiss that was placed on my cheek. My eyes quickly snapped towards him while my cheeks started to flame up. I could see the adoration in his eyes as his mouth turned up into a huge grin.

"Green doesn't really suit you sunshine, but if it's directed at me then you have nothing to be jealous of you are the only girl that is in my life and also need", while he was telling me this his thumb was stroking my cheeks, my eyes widen and my cheeks flamed some more. I turned my head to the side while mumbling, I'm not jealous while starting the car. That's when Amon started laughing, hard.

Two hours, ten shopping bags and a gazillion shops later I and Amon were in this small café having a drink while Amon was going to tell me about him and Mellisa.

"So basically it's nothing that bad actually like I said before I would sometimes come up here to earth and stuff", he cleared his voice before fidgeting in his chair and not looking me in the eye. "When I found Mellisa she was kind of in a bad place at that time and I basically helped and had a few nights with her, if you know what I mean" he cleared his voice.

"Oh I know in the name of Mary's pineapple what you mean you dirty man, but that doesn't explain why she looked mad at you" even though I was jealous of Mellisa I had to remind myself that what they had was a long time ago and I'm not his girlfriend, even though you want to. I slap myself mentally. Amon's eyes held guilt and remorse and he looked down at the cup of coffee that was in his hand.

"Um well, we kind of fell in love with each other but then she was human and I'm you know not, it was forbidden for us to be together so I left without saying anything", his hands tighten over the mug of coffee that was in his hand. Worried that he was going to break it I reached my hand forward and grasped his hand. Amon looked up with me with kindness in his eyes and he intertwines our fingers together, my heart had shattered a little when I heared about his past with Mellisa.