Succubus [M]

A|N : In which lisa is a succubus demon , her prey is rosé

She was real, but just her body was stunning. She assumed the most alluring form to her victim, but it was all for a good reason. Her head was full with dirty thoughts about every woman she encountered. She could stroll into any location and the first woman she saw would have her mind racing with ideas of sex, lust, and pleasure.

She had her, and she was not going to let her go. Not until she had squeezed every last drop of energy from her beautiful body.

I wonder how tight she is.

Her shoulders would look great nude.

I'm sure she'd appreciate my nails burrowing into her skin.

She could think of something kind to say about any woman, no matter who she was. At least, that's how it was with her.

She was on top of a woman she met in the park, grinding her hips. She couldn't recall what her name was. Is that Rochi? She had to remember her name, dang it. Her big brown eyes rested on the woman's ID badge hanging on the bed post as she gazed about. In the dim light, she struggled to make out the name.
ROSÉ (even her name was seductive)

She turns on her theatrics and licks the neck of the lady she craves. While she grinds herself to rosé, the strain mounts.

Rosé is still sleeping since she is under the succubus influence.

Only the succubus has authority over her; if she lets rosé, she will regain control. Lisa didn't want it, so she led the way, confident that the woman would escape her.

Making the woman moan, the succubus is having fun manipulating the woman beneath her.

The succubus paused for a second, her eyes filled with hunger and need.

Ripped clothing is strewn over the floor.

She kisses the entire rosé sexy body.
Slowly, from her neck to her thigh, giving her hickeys in her private spot
Rosé groans as she tries to tease the girl by licking the tip of the lady hood. Lisa enjoys it since she knows the girl is having a good time even though she is not awake.

This woman believes she is having a dream, but in reality, she is having sex with a succubus.

Lisa is in ecstasy for every woman she fucks, but this is the first time she has felt this needy and joyful.

Rosé digs her claws into Lisa's back.
Lisa became more turn on and frantic while moaning in her deep voice.

Slowly, she slipped her lengthy middle finger into the rosé opening.

Ughh, she's so tight it makes me crave her more - I growl

till it becomes thicker and heavier, adding 2 fingers for greater enjoyment at a rapid pace while caressing the woman's hood

Rosé shouted out in agony, but after a minute, the agony turned into pleasure.

Ahhhh, I'm coming- rosé murmured as she drew Lisa closer. Lisa sensed the blonde tightening her grip on every trust she had given her.

The woman had reached her climax, but the succubus was not finished yet. She was thrilled because she had satisfied the woman's yearning, and she wanted more, Lisa places herself licking the girl's wet folds and sticking out her tongue as she enters and exits.

Making the girl cry in pleasure

Oh, her husky seductive moan.

The woman's body astounded her.

The succubus grins, believing she has found the woman who will satisfy her thirst and longing.

Rosé is served several times after the sex. She let the woman relax, and the rosé ran out.

Lisa's only thought was,

Something about this woman drives Lisa insane.

Meanwhile, the woman awoke yawning and in agony.

Where am I? -rosé panickedly looked about (she's wondering why the hell I'm nude)

Ohhh, the princess is awake--I grin as I approach her.

Rosé simply shut her mouth, terrified, and let the woman speak.

You've arrived at my paradise, I whispered softly.

Rosé looks stunned after hearing those comments.

get up, you're mine now, and I'll bring you to my world- she demands, staring at her blankly.

Whatt?! Are you insane? You can't just take me! Let me go - her eyes well up with tears, but she manages to remain stoic.

I know it's going to be like this, but I'll do anything to make her desire me since I know no one can resist me.

I want you and you're mine; I'll take you to my world no matter what - I roar.

I can't just let her go; I have this strong want to touch her, and I believe this will be a long day for us. It's addictive, and I can't stop ..

_____________________________________

Chaelisa one shot
Succubus Lisa is hot
Sorry for 18(M) and sorry if its lame n not good
Should i make part two?
Jajaja rosé povs?