The King's Daughter ( Part 1)

A/N : In which Princess Lisa the King's Daughter will fallen in love with a thief .

Bts × Blackpink 😍
______________________________________

In ancient times the kingdom of Yangdon Grand Palace. There is a princess was born beautiful, talented, virtuous and humble. She was named Lalisa which means praised only one daughter of king Rama Chao and queen Nao Chao. Her mother died when she was born and only her father took care of her.

When she was a young girl she always insisted on getting her father command to be a respectable princess admired by all , everyone's love her by that and she enjoyed the attention, the work, almost everything. The only part she didn't like was that she had to marry by her eighteenth birthday, which was in 4months. She wanted to marry for love, but her father was inviting men over constantly trying to perk the blonde's interest. The princess can't go out without her bunch of Royal Guards.

Until it has changed in just one sphere.

The King's Daughter which is the princess fell in love with a thief. Until He found out that secret of her daughter affair with a thief. His against to this foolish love. King Nao Chao thinks that her daughter is just playing and she don't know what she's doing.

×The story Begins×

° At Yangdon Grand Palace°

Lisa Povs.

Lisa, your father would like to speak with you - Jennie my personal maid, my bestfriend spoke through the closed door

Please tell them I will be down in a few moments - I smiled at her, she nodded at the door

As you wish Lili - she walked back down the stares to the kitchen.

I slowly got up from my position in front of my mirror and walked over to the door. I sighed

I wonder what they need me for this time- I mumbled

"I hope it's not another suitor, I'm getting tired"

As I walked out into the hallway

All the people I passed had greeted me I just smiled at them