Mommy [M]

A/N: In which Lalisa meets Rosé for a dinner to finalize the terms of their sugar mommy arrangement. It might not be exactly what Lisa thought.

°°°¬°°°
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Rosé's driver, Taehyung knocks on Lalisa's door at 6 o'clock on evening's with a dress and a jewelry box.

Lalisa takes the dress into her room and get it carefully out of the bag, exhaling softly. It's a simple black dress, cocktail length, with a square neckline. She opens the little black box to find a thin pair of silver earrings and a matching necklace with a note.

Lalisa.. I hope you'll wear this tonight. You don't need much accessorizing, so I kept the jewelry simple. I'm looking forward to seeing you again.

- Roseanne 💋

Lalisa smiles knowning that they will meet again of their 3rd meeting. Rosie's a high profile lawyer who works for one of the biggest firms in Seoul. They had met through Lalisa's boss, striking up a conversation about their fashion startup, and Rosie was transfixed.

The next day a package had shown up at Lalisa's door with a pair of shoes from a collection she was talking about the night before, and a note with Rosé number. A coffee date came next. Rosie had asked if she'd like to have some kind of formal arrangement, surprising herself as well as Lalisa. The younger woman said she'd think about it, and the next morning Rosé received a text that says let's do it.

Then Rosé called and asked if she could take her to dinner at Pierre Gagnaire the popular & most expensive restaurant in Seoul, so they could discuss the terms of their arrangement. They set a date for Friday night, and Lalisa spent the week telling herself that this was just a business relationship. But damn it if Rosé didn't take her breath away - and beyond that, she was easy to talk to.

Which led them to tonight. Taehyung knocks on her door right at 7:30 and escorts her to the car, opening the door.

Roseanne smiles at her from inside; she's wearing a black elegant dress and all Lalisa can think is that nobody could pull it off like she does.

"Darling"Her eyes & smile lighten up, kissing both of Lalisa's cheeks.

"You look stunning. I take it you like the dress?"

"It's beautiful, Rosé. Thank you." Lalisa says with sincerity.

When they walk into the restaurant, Rosé greets the host by name and he shows them to her "usual table."

"Have you been to Pierre Gagnaire?"

When Lalisa shakes her head, Rosie says

"I wanted us to be on neutral ground for this discussion. I don't want you to be afraid to speak up about anything."

Lalisa takes a deep breath.

"I haven't done this before. Like. An arrangement kind of thing." she says nervously.

Rosé smiles softly and reaches across the table to place her hand over Lalisa's.

"Is this okay?"she asks.

When Lalisa nods she continues,

"It's no matter, darling. I want to make sure we're clear on everything, and at the end of the night, if you don't think this will work there won't be any hard feelings. Okay?"

"Okay."

Their food arrives and they take a few minutes to eat, Rosie listening to Lalisa talk about fashion attentively.

"I love how passionate you are about this," Rosie interrupts.

Lalisa sighs.

"I really love it but I don't know how I'm gonna make it work."