Chapter - 5

After the announcement of the task everbody were standing there silently and Randhir was unusually quite..

Sanket came infront of him and with an attitude asked - so you are the Randhir Singh Shekhawat Haan the best scientist of ISRC... Right Nirman sir !!!

Nirman - Right he is the best...

Sanket - Really but mujhe toh Nehi lagta aur jinko ye lagta hai unke opinion bhi bohot jald badalne wale hain kyunki ab main yahan aa Gaya Hun...

Tumse competition kar k maza aayega dude and mujhe logo Ko galat prove karna bohot accha lagta hai...

Ok so hamara formal intro toh hua hi Nehi hai... Saying this Sanket extended his hands towards Randhir for a handshake and said..

Hi I m Sanket Sharma..

Randhir looked at him for a second and then forwarded his hands for a handshake and said..

I m Randhir Singh Shekhawt...

They both were looking directly towards eachother with an unknown Mistry in their eyes...

Then Sanket moved aside and Vaani came infront of Randhir...

Vaani - forwarding her hand she said..
Hi I m Vaani Swaminarayan.... Nice to meet you Mr.Shekhwat..

Randhir - Same here Miss. Swaminarayan...he said shaking their hands...

Vaani - well kaafi kuch Suna hain Nirman sir se tumhare baare mai that you are the most intelligent person here... Aur mujhe intelligent logo Ko harane main bohot maza aata hai.. she said with a smirk..

Randhir just looked at her but didn't answer her back...

Sanket - sorry to interrupt you Miss. Vaani Swaminarayan right...
Let me inform you that I m gonna win the task... So tumhara dur dur tak koi chance Nehi hain Mr. So called Genius Shekhawat se compete karne ka..he said with an undying attitude..

Vaani - Really Mr Sharma mujhe Nehi pata tha app bas logo se ek Baar milke unke capacity k baare main Jaan lete hain wow.... Not bad Haan...but but but is Baar AAP galat ho Gaye ...

Main kis kaam k layak Hun aur mera kitna chances hain wo toh task k Baad pata chal hi jaayega.... So till then keep your attitude in your pocket and yes all the best for the task... She said with a straight face...

Sanket - Luck ki zarurat losers Ko hote hain so best of luck miss Sharma...he smirked playfully....

This irked Vaani but she maintained her composure....

Sanyukta was standing silently and was looking at three of them intently like she felt something was wrong there but she just shrugged her thoughts and looked at Randhir who was lost somewhere like he was thinking something very deeply and she wondered why Randhir was not responding to anything!!!!

Nirman - Ok guys enough of introduction class so now it's time for the task...

Sanket and Vaani will perform the task and rest of the team members will observe them...

Then he called Becky...

So Becky please give the papers to the new team members...

Becky then forwarded two forms to Sanket and Vaani..

Sanket & Vaani taking the form asked - What's this??

Nirman - It's a consent form jisme ye likha hai ki aage ki har task AAP Apne marzi se kar rahe hai aur task main agar aapko kuch bhi hota hain toh uski responsibility sirf AAP pe hoga... before performing the task you guys need to sign this..