Chapter - 19

Flashback..

There was a fight club in Delhi where people used to fight and that fight club was also an illegal one...

A street fight was going on and many people were cheering for the fighters..Maro maro come on...gira usko gira gira....

After fighting sometime the stronger fighter defeated the other one...then the referee announced the first fighter as the winner.... people were roaring and clapping for the winner as he was the best fighter of that club... nobody had ever defeated him.....

Aur koi hai jo hamare champion Shera Ko hara Sakta hai...koi hai toh saamne aao..agar usne ise hara diya toh 2lakh rupay use Inaam Mai milenge.... hearing this  people clapped loudly...

Koi hai jo mujhe hara Sakta hai toh saamne aao...Shera said loudly....but nobody was coming out because everyone was afraid of him seeing his muscles and strength...all were murmuring among themselves that who will fight with me...

Then after sometime a guy came forward with formals and said main ladhunga usse...

All looked at him .... The referee looked at him and said ... Dekho bachhe bohot maar padegi haddi Baddi bhi tut sakte hai toh soch samajh k ring pe utro Kyun ki agar tumhe kuch hua toh hum zimmedar nehi hai...

The guy - mujhe pata hai aur ye fight main apni marzi se karna chahta Hun aur agar mujhe kuch hua toh wo meri zimmedari hoga...

Referee - ok then agar tumne Shera Ko hara diya toh ye 2lakh rupay tumhare...toh shuru kare fight...

Then the guy took off his shirt and came into the ring....all were cheering Shera Shera Shera....

Then the fight started....for the first time the guy was fighting like this...he was strong but he was totally inexperienced...so he was unable to fight back...Shera was beating him mercilessly and the guy was unable to defeat him....blood started coming out from his nose & mouth..he started feeling dizzy due to pain...he was unable to stand as well...then Shera gave him a punch and he fell down....blood were coming out profusely from his mouth and he started loosing his sense....

Shera - are kya hua bachhe itne main hi haar Gaye...Haan fattu kahin k bade aaya mujhse ladne wala....hahaha all started laughing....

The guy was closing his eyes when he remembered something...some blurred and painful memories came infront of his eyes..( yaar tu kitna innocent hai...tujhe kya Laga main tujhse genuinely friendship ki hai hahaha yaar mujhe toh bas tere notes chahiye the afterall tu itna talented hai.....sorry Mr.Kartik hum app Ko ye job de nehi sakte because AAP k paas koi experience hi nehi hai agar koi shifarish app k liye karta toh saayad hum consider karte Lekin ESA kuch nehi hai so app kahin aur try kare....tum kuch nehi kar paaoge apni life main you are nothing but a big loser..are aukat kya hai tumhari Haan kuch nehi....) All these harsh memories came infront of him.....and now also people were laughing at him...this angered him more.... somehow he got up and started fighting back... he started beating him like maniac...it was like he was removing all his frustration by fighting like this.....after fighting for some more time he finally defeated Shera.....all were surprised but then started hooting fro him....the referee came and lifted his hand declaring him as winner....then someone came and gave him his prize money and asked kya Naam bataya apna??

The guy stared him for a moment and replied Rocky..

Ok Rocky ajj se tum hamare naye champion ho agar tum chaho toh yahan roj fight kar sakte ho aur hum tumhe maala maal kar denge ok...

Rocky just nodded and wore his shirt then took the money and left from there....first he went to hospital for dressing his wound and then left for his home....