Troy

"Why you always talking to that ho? You cheating on me huh?" She start pacing back and forth like she didnt mean to say that about her friend that she introduced me to. "Every time, Troy, Every time i introduce you to one of my friends they be all over you, always tryna steal my man."

Andrea, she my girl. We been together now for about a year now. but shes always thinking I'm cheating on her, seeing someone other than her. I mean... man... her friend Tay that she introduced me to. She got it all! She thick, she cute, and she got some big titties! Curves in all the right places! That's all im thinking about and I guess i look dreamy too because Andrea smacked the shit out of me! "Troy, are you even listening to me, you got this smile on your face like you thinking bout that ho right now. You probably are too, huh?" I gave her that look like she lucky she a female. "Nah, I wasn't." knowing damn well i was. I just got up and walked out. I opened the door and she start bitching again. "Where the hell you think you going, Troy! You a lil bitch, always leave when you get mad." I slammed the door, HARD! I felt the ground shake beneath me.

As I'm walking around the neighborhood i decide to put my ear buds in. I go to my play list and the first thing that come on- 'Hot Nigga.'

I heard a car honk so i turned around. It was my homie Carl, he been my homie since 2nd grade. "What up my nigga!" he shout at me as i turn and walk towards his parked car. "Sup." We give each other some dap. His hands 'bout hard as hell though. feel like im giving dap to a Gorilla.

"What you doing walking around here? Yo girl trippin' again huh?" "Yeah." We both start laughing. I tell this nigga everything. Always have. People you can really trust are rare nowadays. "You need a ride anywhere? Im bouts to head over to meet Jo, at Tropheys to watch the game and get a couple bottles wit him. You wanna come or you coo?" "Who playing? Yeah ill go though." "Lakers at Miami, aight lets go then." We hop in his car he got him a 2011 White Chevy Malibu with tinted windows. Its CLEAN! We get in the car and he start talking bout how I need to find a new girl and how mine is always trippin' and how theres plenty more fish in the sea that are better than her.

I hear him, but i aint listening like that. As he talking im like, im glad he kept it real and was honest about it. But this coming from my best friend, somebody whos supposed to be there and support you. yeah that ticked me off.

My phone rings. Its Tay. "Hello?" "Hey Troy. What's up? Its Tay." "Aye, waddup ma!" We on the phone for a couple minutes talking about this and that and how she wish her friend wasn't my girl. How she would treat me good if that wasn't the factor. I ain't bout to act like I ain't in to her. So I just go with her flow. "Damn, you like me huh?" "Kinda. You cute." I can tell she bout to say some freaky shit. "What you on tonight? I'm bout to head to the bar with the guys. You tryna come through? We heading over to Tropheys." "Yeah, I'll come by."

As soon as I hang up my phone, Carl ass in my ear already! "Damn son, you got a new girl already," he looks surprised. "Whats her name? Is she cute? She coming by the bar?" This nigga really need to chill. He acting like he bout to get some too. I just laugh and run my hand down my face slowly. "Well," then I tell him about how thick she is and how she is trying to get with me but she's Andrea best friend.

We arrive at Tropheys and we step out the car and Carl already got chicks on him. I just look over and see this white girl checking him out. Hard. She know damn well she don't need to be messing with no tall lightskins. That's not good for her health. I just shake my head. Then I look over and I see this fine ass chick standing there all by herself. She this fine short Latina bout 5'1. With a thick ass waist and a cute ass face. Shiiiit. Look like she need a friend.

I start approaching her. Then I see this huge ass nigga walk out the door. I couldn't see his face but I saw hers. She looked all relaxed when she was by herself, then when he came out she had a look on her face like she was ready to give up on life. I didn't like that. I should have asked if she was okay or if she needed to talk, but I left that alone. Her nigga look like he a freakin' MMA Fighter.

Carl and l walk inside to a freaking parade. Everybody and their mom is up in there and we trying to look for Jo. We looking here and there. He is no where to be found. Carl tell me hell be right back. He said he was about to call Jo and find out where he was at. Aight.

I feel like somebody's watching me. I look over to my right and see my Ex Rachel. Damn. Out of everybody in here I run into her. I try and walk off after we made eye contact like I didn't see her then I hear her yell "TROOOOOY!" What she want? Damn. I thought I was done with her! I turn around and act like I'm glad to see her. "How you been?" She put her hand on my shoulder. I gently took it off and moved away. "Good. Yourself?" I ain't trying to conversate with her now! Damn!

My phone start vibrating in my pocket. I tell Rachel I was going to step outside and take my call. It's Tay. "Yo, where you at?" "I'm pulling up right now actually. Come to my car I wanna show you something." She got this sweet ass tone in her voice like she wanna give me something too. "Aight, give me a second. Let me tell Carl imma be back." I hang up and spot carl talking to some girl. Nigga ain't you supposed to be finding out where Jo at? All I can do is shake my head. I start to approach him and I yell his name. "A'yo, Carl." I don't think he hears me. "Carl!" This nigga look at me like he annoyed. I give him a hand signal to let him know I'll be over there and I'll be back. He just nods and gets back to talking to ol' girl.

I walk over to Tay car and she blasting some music. I knock on the window and lean on the hood of the car she rolls down the window and tells me to get in on the passenger side.

I get in and she start feeling up on me telling me she love me. She start telling me she liked me since the minute she layed eyes on me. Then she grab my hand and interlock our fingers and looks at me in my eyes. Damn. Her beautiful dark brown eyes with her long eyelashes that go perfectly with her caramel complexion. She starylt kissing on me then she stop all of a sudden. "What? Did I do something?" She don't say nothing but she got this smirk on her face like she ready to do something. She put the car in reverse, then drive, then we going to her house.

As soon as we get through her front door she start kissing me. We making out. She leading me towards her bedroom. She pushes me on the bed and we go at it. She laying on top of me kissing on me trying to unzip me at the same time. She gets up and pulls my pants off and gives me a good time. Damn this feel good. I'm just sitting back with a smile on my face. Knowing this is wrong but right now I don't care.

She finish giving me a good time its my turn. I turn her over and just play with it. I can hear her soft moans. Then I start to get busy.

Then we get to it she got on top and started to ride. Damn. Imma let her do the work.