Chapter 4

Damn, Im bout hungry as hell. Weres Tay at with my food? That little ass sanwich dont fill me up at all. I get my phone off the table. I call up Carl. "Aye, wassup fam." "Whats goin on nigga." I swear to god this nigga has the most southern accent. "Nun, layin up in this damn hospital." "Hospital? Which one? Im on my way fam" "Nah, chill B. You straight. I just got a couple broken ribs and my lung got scratched." "Shit, aight man. Keep yo head up fam. Stay strong aight?." He hung up.

           "Hey, im back!" Tay walk in the room with a Palmers bag in her hand. "Finally!" She looked at me. "Im kidding." I said smiling.  She do a little laugh. "I got caught in some bad traffic. Cops had someone pulled over and there was a bad accident." "Damn, forreal?" "Yeah, over there by the dollar store and the car wash." She say. She lays the bag on the table and I reach over. Fuuuck! That shit hurt. But imma G. I grunted a little and I could feel my face scrunch up a little. I get the bag and lay it on my lap. I take out my salad and cookie and start eating.

           I finish eating and start getting tired. Tay come over and clean up my food for me. "Imma go run to the front desk right quick and ask them for a blanket." "For what?" I asked. "Imma stay here with you." "No you're not. You gonna go home and get some sleep. Imma be fine." "Pleeeaseeee?" She say slouching down in disappointment poking her bottom lip out and batting her eyes. You cant say no to that. "Fine." Then she smiled and walked in the hall.

         I think I got me a real woman now. Tay staying at the hospital with me taking care of me. Making sure Im good. Andrea, I was in the hospital when I was with her and she left. She said "mmh, well im going home I got other stuff to do." And just left me in the hospital. But I can already tell Tay bouts to be there for me when nobody else is. She gonna ride and die for me.

          She came back into the room with her blanked and layed on the couch. "Why you sitting all the way over there. Come lay with me." She came over and waited for me to scoot over. When I did she layed down and turned and kissed me and rubbed her hand around my chest and stomach and layed on my chest and continued rubbing my stomach. "Whats wrong?" I asked. She really didn't seem the same. "Nothing." I turned her head towards me and looked deep in her eyes. "Whats going on?" When I said that she looked like she wanted to cry. Then she sighed, "I just dont want you to leave me for one of these other females." "What makes you think that?" She looked away towards the Tv. "You left Andrea for me." That lowkey pissed me off. "Andrea? Shes something else. She's nothing like you. Honestly I dont even know why I stayed with her. She wouldnt even be here in this room with me if I was in the hospital. But you. You're special. Youre here with me now. But lets not talk about Andrea no more." She just smiled and turned around and pulled my head to hers and kissed me.

          We were laying there watching some tv while im rubbing on her booty. When she get a phone call. She look at it and jump up quick. "Fuck. What does he want?" She whispers. She declined the call. 3 seconds later her phone ringing again. She pushes decline and turnh her phone off and puts it on the table.

          "Who was that?" I asked. She looked at me like she wanted to say something but didn't want to get someone hurt or anything. "Who was it?" "My friend." The fuck your guy friend calling you at 11 pm for? I didnt say anything because she wasn't. Then again it was only the first time so I dont want to make a big deal of it.

         The next morning im up bright and early. A nurse knocks on the door about 15 minutes after I wake up. "GoodMorning! Are you ready?" I look at her confused. "Ready for what?" She smiles and tilts her head and puts her hands on her hips. "We've got to run some tests on you today. We need to make sure you'll be okay." "Well, I guess im ready." She pages about 3 other nurses and they roll me to the X ray room. As they are rolling be I remember Tay being in the bed with me. Shes not even in the room. The bathroom door is open the couch has a folded blanket on it and im in the bed. Where did she go?

        They roll me to the Xray room and they have me stand up against the xray and positioned my body so my ribs were facing the camera.  They take about 5 pictures of both my left and right side. Then 3 on my chest. The 4 nurses rolled me back to my room and 3 left. The one who stayed cleaned my arm off with an alcohol toilette.  Then inserted a long needle into the vein of my left arm. "Alright andd were done!" The nurse said as she put a bandaid on me. "Thanks."

       Tay come bring her ass in the room with a bag from McDonald's in her hand. "I got you breakfast." She said letting a smile escape from her lips. I took the bag and took the hash brown out first. I took a slow bite like I didn't know what good food tasted like anymore. Mmm!

       I finish eating my meal and wipe my fingers off. "Why you so quiet?" Tay ask me. "Im just tired of being in this damn hospital. This place 'bout boring as hell. Can't do nothing in the damn hospital." "I know. You'll be out of here before you know it. You still hungry?" "Kinda." "You wanna eat?" I could tell she trying to get freaky. She got that little look in her eyes. We just start laughing. She came over and climbed on top of me then layed her head on my chest. She reached down and lifted up my little hospital gown and started massaging my business. I reached down in her panties and started massaging hers. The more she moaned the faster I went.  Then I started teasing her more. Her moaning grew. I inserted my ring and index finger and got down to business. She got more wet by the second.  "Mmyeah, mmyeah."