Episode 43

💖💖💖💖

I was getting ready to go and pick Smart at the airport that afternoon when Fatin and Shamsiya both come to our house.

Haa what are you people doing here was the first thing that come out of my mouth when I saw them entering my room.

They both laugh, ohhh you think we will miss seeing you before you went to the airport? No way dear, they said sitting down on my bed.

You guys are funny Wallahi, I sometimes doubt if you have work or husbands to take care of, I said applying blush on my cheeks.

They ignore me by saying my make-up is fine and I look extra beautiful today.

Woow I promise Smart will not be able to take off his eyes on you says Fatin.

Thank you I said smiling.

Oya wear your clothes let see the final You, Shamsiya said excitedly.

I brought out a coffee brown hijab from my wardrobe which is design with different colors of stones.

Wait why are you wearing hijab today says Shamsiya.

I don't know,,,, I guess I didn't plan on what to wear today, I said opening both doors of my wardrobe to them.

Hmmm I sight checking out the wardrobe again.

Remember I told you before I and Mahmoud get married he like seeing me in gown? Shamsiya said then you should wear his favorite outfit since you said he love it when you wear straight skirt with peplum blouse then I think this will do she said handling me the cloth that she took out of my wardrobe.

I smile tanks love.

Most welcome now hurry up so that you wouldn't be late.

When I finish changing they just stare at me without uttering a word.

What? Is my make-up bad or did I look too....... Serious?

No beb you look take away they all say excitedly.

Hmmm I let out the breath am holding, thank you I say turning around given them a full view.

Ladies am off, he text me that they will land around 6:00pm so am going.

Wait who will take you to the airport?

Gaddaf of course, we rent babas car I said laughing.

Good! trust me tomorrow you will call me to me your wedding date says Fatin because he can't wait any longer after seeing how beautiful you look today.

Hahaha poor thing I hope he will be able to sleep properly today.

Shamsiya!!!! I and Fatin shout at the same time.

What? Am telling the truth.

Bye I said leaving before they stop me again.

* * * *

We arrived at the airport just when the plane landed.

They landed on time I said checking my wrist watch.

Yes answer Gaddaf, let's go to the waiting area and I nodded.

We went to the waiting area and Gaddaf hand me the flower he insist I bring to the airport.

Is this necessary? I asked him pleading with my eyes so that he would take it back.

Yes anty Meema, please don't be a boring spouse ok? Everyone needs a small fun in their life and all you have to do when you see him is to just give him the flowers he said grinning.