Episode 10

Alhamdulillah episode 10 is finally here.

                 💖💖💖💖

The next morning Fatin come over to our house, when I show her what Shehu bring for me. 

She look at me in the eyes and said are sure he didn't say he love you? Because its only a boyfriend that will bring such things to a girl, see lip gloss, powder, soup, perfume and and.... Sanitary pads this thing is too much wallae.

I know is many but I can't reject it at the same time you know.
What did Ummi said when she see this? Ahhh Fatin can you please stop interrogating me am not a teenage girl you know.

Me am just making sure ne kawai you know men are not to be trusted especially the once with looks and cash.
Yeah yeah I know mama Fatin. We laugh and talk about something else while I was getting ready because we are going to visit her son today.

When we went to her ex in-laws house, we met her son healthy as always we stay there for some time and chat with the boy he tell us about his studies and his new female friend which we laugh and ask him why he choose her as a friend but he said that she always cries in class and he pity her that's why he become her friend.

When we left the house we come back to our house and when I check my phone I saw two missed call from engineer and I didn't bother to call him back,.

Your lover boy again? Fatin ask me.
Yeah! Then call back if you don't want to break the promise you made.

I know I will call hi....... My phone start ringing before I finish my sentence and its him again.

Hello!

Hi.

How are you doing? Am good you? Am good too where are you I have been calling you and you didn't pick it,
The phone is in my bag and I didn't hear it ring. And we talk which I totally forgot about Fatin because if there is one thing I know about engineer these past few days is, he is someone who I don't get tired of talking to and is not that he talk sweetly no but his calmness and the level of his smartness is highly impressive.

Lovers humm, see you who told you that, ahamm see who's blushing. 

Stop that Fatin, Meema I just pray that he is a good person because your happiness is what matters okey just try and be happy this time, I will insha Allah.

Alright am off, oohh dear why going so soon, meema it's late Umma will start calling so is better I go on my own. Okey

           * * * * *
It's Sunday and Nawad is going back to their house so I and teddy decide to take him home, when we arrived we found both Iklima and her husband at home and there were happy to see us, we stay there for a while before we stood up to go and Iklima follow us as well, when we are out I asked her about how things are with them,
Alhamdulillah I don't know where he get the money but he was able to pay for Nawad's tutor fee.

Iklima marriage life it isn't about money rather understanding and you know better than anyone that your husband doesn't have the money and he's trying his best for someone that is jobless.

But he is a man not a coward so he should behave like one, but you know that calling your husband a coward is not a good thing right?
She kept quite while I continue telling her that she should take things easy because one day it will be a history.

When we arrived home we take our bath and I was lying down on my bed thinking while teddy is fast asleep, what I understand about Iklima and her marriage life is that it has reach to the extend which she no longer appreciate her husband and she is always blaming him for his shortcomings which I don't blame him because she knows where she is taking her self to before marrying him so she has to endure what so ever that comes with.

I was trying to get some sleep when I heard Ummi's voice then Gaddaf's voice I try to ignore them but I hear him calling my name so I stoop up and go near to Ummi's room only to hear him saying that, I that study and get a degree what did I benefit from it, he won't study and no one will force him because all I do with my degree is to go to people's office to sell them stuff so he is going to use his talent to earn himself a leaving, his going to sing and become a star.

I don't know how but I find myself in front of Ummi's room and when they turn to look at me I turn and work out of the building without turning back.

Fine out what will happen in the next chapter #realityoflife.