history lesson

The moon goddess:
Cynth was originally an angel of the Lord.  One day she decided to create her on race..  To try to please her father.  He was not happy and sent her and her abominations away.  as she lay fallen she decided to continue to create and experiment with her remaining powers. She created The supernatural... things that had to be hidden from her fathers creations. She still obeyed the bible but she 

Moon creature:

Moon creatures were created under the moon. Most dangerous so they each have their own guardian. 

The zarians: the first creation of the moon goddess was the zarians...  A demonic creature that cynth was ashamed of. They had magic and where able to shift into any animal they chose.  But once they got to a certain age they need to take someone's life and drain their body of blood so that they may live on. Unfortunately she didn't have the heart to destroy them. the only way to kill a zarian is by poisoning it with the blood of a shifter.  

Vampires: the second try was better than the first but not by much.  They are near immortal creatures who drink blood.  Most stay away from humans and have no need to drink their blood and stick to a diet of animals. There is only one way to kill them.  (Decapitation)

Witches: Next came the witches slightly less deranged than the zarians.... they could cast spells and turn back time... all thing cynth could do but with a lot less power.  Even though her third creation didn't desire to kill human... or drink their blood. Most of their magic needed blood. or if the witch preformed a blood sacrifice then he/she could do magic without blood. Witches can be killed with the blood of a zarian or of most any human wound. 

Shapeshifters: they where perfect in cynth's view.  Each could shift into one animal.  This was the biggest species and her favorite.  There are werewolves and were-bears....  Were-cats and were-birds.  They formed packs and stuck to others like them.  They aged slowly and can be 100 and look 30!  They eventually do die and the oldest recorded age of a shapeshifter was 690 years old. (Died of old age) they have one weakness silver. like the ones before them... they were flawed. it was a minor flaw and one that could be fixed. Every shapeshifter need a soulmate, someone to share their life with. They only got one and they have a special bond. 

woodland creatures:

Woodland creatures were created durring the day. Most have the power to control nature.

Fairies: fairies where the first of her woodland creatures. They were meant to be portable angels... but they were flawed. Instead they were more a long the lines of mini seasons. There were four types of fairies fall spring summer and winter. They formed the four tribes and maintained the seasons. They had certain powers to control whatever season they belonged to. Fairies have the capability to grow massively in size to conceal themselves in the human world or to fight wars with other supernatural beings. They live long lives and can only die of a celestial blade. 

Dwarfs: They are invisible to the human eyes. They were crated to be fighters but they look more like little fuzzy marshmallows. They tend to live underground and like to scare humans by creating sinkholes. They live like humans and die like humans. They can be killed by anything that could kill a human.

Satyrs: half human half goat. Satyrs were a cruel joke. The top half was human with hairy goat legs and horns. They protect anyone who may need protection. They are able to hide in plain sight and are nearly impossible to kill. They can be killed however with a blade dipped in lambs blood. 

Centaurs: half human half horse. centaurs were a sort a release for cynth. Her pet horse Thalia was murdered by a common man... so in return for his crime the moon goddess gave him the bottom half of her horse. He was the first of his race. They are excellent marksman and tend to stay away form humans. like shifters they live prolonged lives