Chapter Two

We finally arrived in Seattle. My moms boyfriend Thomas was already waiting there as usual he gave me the most nastiest look with his arms crossed. Then noticed my mom and gave her a big wide smile.

My mom ran up to Thomas with all her luggage in her hand. After they kissed and gave one another a big bear hug and he took her luggage in his hands. While me yes i was still struggling but i was fine with it because it was normal for me.

I followed my mom and Thomas into the house.

It was beautiful the walls were painted a pale white color the furniture was all white and gray.

Thomas led me to my room it was a gray color very small with a bed and dresser.

I just smiled as i said “I guess this is home”.

I looked out my pale window as the rays of the sun hit my face making my big blue eyes squeeze shut. Then I realized the wood that looked like it went on for miles. Tons of big thick tall trees with birds flying through them and the sun was peeking out from the trees.

I decided today i’m going to take a walk through the woods.

I brushed my curly red hair and put on a pair of jeans a t-shirt and boots.

I didn't bother telling my mother or Thomas like they would care. I headed out the back door and began walking into the woods.

It was very peaceful birds chirping and as I stepped leafs cracked under my boots as i walked my big curls bounced then it was silent….

Then I heard a scream I didn’t know how to react. “HELP” screamed the woman's voice.

I can’t just leave her there I thought to myself so I ran to the screaming and crying of the poor woman. As I was running I grabbed a stick to defend myself of whatever was probably hurting this woman.

When I approached the sound a man so beautiful was standing over the woman covered in blood. He had blood dripping from his mouth.

He had big dark red eyes and pale white skin sparkling in the sun.

All I thought was he killed her my eyes widened and I took off running next thing I knew was he was behind me he kicked my foot and i collapsed to the hard leaf covered wooded ground.

I was blurring out as i saw him hanging over me picking me up as I cuddled up in his warm chest and blanked out...