How the Story Begins

3 years ago...
Chaos spread like wild fire. I felt the adrenaline rush through my blood down to the core of my bones. I didn't know how I felt. I didn't really feel anything as I saw people fear for their lives. I know I should feel bad.

I mean here I was covered in blood and a man's body limp on the floor.

My finger landed on my chin as I was deep in thought. Hm this is just how life works. People die all the time. So why are they so scared? So terrified of the ending they knew was coming. Silly maybe even naive of them. It reminded me of...DAMN IT.

I grabbed my sword and threw it to the wall. Missing one of the people held captive by a fraction of a centimeter and slicing through a painting that was hung up in their house

Letting out a puff of air in frustration, I pulled out the sword from the wall with ease.

"Please don't hurt us! Please! We'll give you money! Anything you want just don't hurt my wife," the man pleaded on his knees. Shaking with fear and his voice quivering.

I scoffed bitterly, "don't worry they intend to." As I looked around I saw my fellow "collegues" raid the house and taking everything in sight
Then a laugh was heard all through out the house. A laugh I couldn't forget no matter how hard I tried.

"I think we've cleaned them out. Nothing left but scraps," he announced while pointing at the married couple on the ground who were forced to stay still otherwise I would have to do some unpleasant things. Everyone cheered joyfully at this depressing scene unfold before their eyes. He laughed again.

My sword was pointed at the wife's throat not hesitating in my movements at all. I looked at their clock and saw we've been here for a while. I looked down at the wife who had tears in eyes while the husband whispered comforting words to her. Saying "I love you" over and over again like he really thought this would be the last time he would get the chance. That almost got me...almost.

His voice was raspy and scratchy but no one could ever miss that hint of amusement in his voice when we did things like this, "Ooo what should we do with them? Huh? What do you think Rea? Please be deliciously horrible. C'mon what should we do?"

The villians surrounded them and I looked down at them. A part of me wanted to say to just leave them alive...with the painful trauma of course. Then I looked at him with no emotion present.

"You can burn them alive for all I care," and with that he jumped up and down with excitement about that idea.

"We better get going. The heroes will be coming soon and I rather not get our asses kicked by the pros especially All Might."

He began to scratch his neck roughly while groaning in annoyance. He thought about it for a second and agreed reluctantly, "fine fine let's go little one. We've got other things to do. I think we might have found ourselves a family." I gripped my sword harder.

What would he know about family? My grip lessened as I began to question my self. Hell, what would I even know about family?

"Let's go Shigaraki before it's too late," I walked calmly to the front door while he laughed again. Unable to hold back his laughter as he said, "well you heard the girl. Time to make some barbeque. It's K.O for them" I kept walking out and I held the door open. Stopping for a second hearing them scream for mercy.

"Please no! PLEASE! NO!"

I closed my eyes while breathing out. Trying to drown out their screams. Pointless. I walked out with Shigaraki beside me and slammed the door to stop me from hearing their pleas but they were so loud.

"Did you have fun Rea?"

I looked at my sword and noticed how stained it was with blood. My fingers brushed against it to wipe it clean. I looked at my fingers covered in blood. Dripping down my hand and bright red. I grinned wide and replied, "I had a blast"
My smile fell immediately. A blank expression once again. We continued going farther away from that house. Not looking back. Their screams getting lower and lower with each step I took. And that's how I dealt with everything.