The First Trial

3 weeks later...

"Are you ready to impress them, Rea?" Shigaraki smiled at me.

I fixed my hoodie and tied my shoes "I'll do fine. I just wish they would've accepted the recommendations," I simply stated. I tried not to be nervous but being in a place filled with heroes made me feel on edge.

He groaned, "I know. They don't play fair! I guess it's to be expected. We did put on your application that you were quirkless."

They figured it was a good idea to keep my quirk concealed. If I used my quirk and a bunch of students saw, it would only take one of them to put two and two together to ruin the whole plan. I preferred it that way. My quirk wasn't necessarily a hero quirk anyway.

I stood up and went towards the door. "Already planning to leave to go to a good school," he said acting sweetly. He fake cried and said, "they grow up so fast."

I gave no sign of amusement or joy in his stupid performance. I had one foot out the door when he stopped me and called my name.

"Don't disappoint me. I would hate to lose my game."

I nodded and left the building with my sword in it's case in my hand. Walking toward UA to become a "hero."

At UA...

I was now face to face with the big school. My feet stood in place even tho I tried to tell them to move. I've never had a mission like this. I know I said I could do it but this was tricky. How will I even convince everyone that I'm a goody goody like them?

"Hey are you lost?"

I looked behind me to see a girl with short brown hair in her UA uniform and a bright smile on her face. She caught me by surprise and I almost brought out my sword on instinct but I held back. I have to act like one of them.

I gave her a small smile, "oh no I'm just a little nervouse is all."

Her smile got bigger but in a way I rarely saw someone smile. It wasn't scary or malicious. It was...just a smile. Ugh I hate her and that damn smile already

"Are you a new student?"

I shook my head softly, "no not yet but after today, hopefully I will be."

She walked towards the building and said, "well I have to get to class but I'm sure you'll do great. I'm Ochaco Uraraka. When you get in, you already have your first friend here."

She looked at her watch and freaked out. She started running towards her class and waved frantically, "byeeee."

I gave a small wave and watched her run away. Well that was interesting...first friend huh. This might be easier than I thought if they're all so trusting like her.

I walked forward going to the the building. How easy it was to get in to this place. Well I guess they wouldn't expect a 15 year old girl to take down the entire school. Hm too trusting. Making my way towards the main office to talk to the principle. After a few confusing turns, I finally made it to the office. Then a guy came up to me. Sunglasses and long blonde hair spiked up lot. I've done my research this is Hizashi Yamada or as others call him Present Mic.

"Hey there little lady, do you need help with something?"

Little lady? Pfft I could squash this guy like a bug in 2 minutes flat.
I smiled politely, "Yes I'm here regarding my recent application to UA."

He thought about it for a minute then exclaimed, "ah yes you're the one without a quirk?" I nodded and he continued, "you applied very late. I'm afraid there are no available spots left this year. I'm sorry."