I guess Plan B will do?

"Shigaraki you need some help. You're bleeding," I said monotoned. Here we were back at the place we started. With Kurogiri up Shigaraki's ass and making sure he was okay.

"They will take care of me," he said calmly while he was hurt and on the ground. "Well that was a bust. They took my precious Nomu," he sighed.

The TV softly made a buzz of white noise as they spoke, "No this is good. We've learned a lot from this." The other voice spoke up, "Perhaps we maybe need another approach."

Black mist walked forward, "what are you suggesting?"

The TV went on, "we need to know what's going on in UA academy. To find out their strengths and weaknesses. Especially All Might's. We need someone who attends UA."

Shigaraki laughed again and took off his mask, "that is certainly an idea but who? All those self righteous brats would never help us and they're too dumb enough to anyway."

I played with the sword in my hand. Twirling it on the wooden floor. Not putting too much pressure for it to break the ground but it chipped away at it slowly.

"We need someone who is 100% with us but who would be willing'" the tv questioned.

Shigaraki almost went into a fit of laughter but couldn't really with all the pain that came with the bullets in his body. He looked at me with his blood shot eyes and a wide smile. His face already looking like it's decomposing away.

"What if little R suddenly wanted to become a hero? She's of age and she's definitely got the power to get in. We can trust her and she definitely will get in."

I dropped my sword and protested but made sure not to say something that would upset him, "how will I even get in? Entrance exams are over and the only way through is with recommendations. An-"

I was interrupted by the TV, "no no this could actually work. Recommendations will be hard but I can get them and if they need more proof then make them give you an entrance exam. You can be persuasive enough."

I looked down at the ground. I'm always the one to do everything. Go to UA...as a student? I couldn't really wrap my head around it. All I have to do is report to them what the heroes are up to. It's not much work fighting wise but pretending to be someone I'm not will be a challange.

"I can do it. It'll be easy. They can't even tell a sword from a dagger," I said trying to sound reassuring.

Shigaraki stood up tall and stood close to me. His crazy eyes staring into mine, "I guess it's time for you to go to school little R"

And the mission began like that.

*Author's Note*

Hii, I'm really excited to write this book. I have a lot of ideas that I think will work. I will posting a chapter every weekend(except this one) and if I can't then I'll make up for it with two chapters the next weekend hopefully. Please comment and tell me what you think with the book. Let me know how I'm doing. Are you liking it so far? If you are then tell me about it or favorite the chapter.

Okayyyy I don't really know how to end this cuz I'm awkward soooo byeeeee