👑07

She speechless and run away out from the rooftop. I could feel I'm stupid, regret and shame.

'how I'm gonna talk to her again' I mumbled myself as I ruffled my hair.

Kyunmi's POV

I quickly ran out from the rooftop as my heart beat repeating and tears started to stream off my cheeks. What does he mean by the kiss? Does he really like me? Why does he like the useless girl like me?

Luckily I don't have any class with him after lunch break. I saw my reflection on the mirror, tears started to fall.

I didn't understand with this feeling. This feeling I have been thrown away after my first love broke up with me. It's was still fresh in my mind.

>Flashback>

Kyunmi saw her boyfriend kissing with other girl in the science lab. Finally she knows his true identity. He just faking in love with me.

She hold her tears as step aback make sure she didn't caught but then something drop behind her made her surprised even more. "Oh no, sh*t" she ran off quickly before her boyfriend find out.

While she is running her short legs didn't helped this time as finally her boyfriend caught her up.

"Kyunmi, I could explain?" He begged, innocent.

"There's no more to explain, I saw it" she wiped the tears escaped on her eyes. "Let's break up, I couldn't hold this anymore" a grip from him were pushed harder.

"I don't want we to break up like this. I gave you time to think. I'm sorry"

After that day, Kyunmi packed all the things he gave her. She want to returned it back to the owner or gave it to his new girlfriend.

She decided not to meet him anymore as she gave the box to his new girlfriend.

>>

"Kyunmi, why are those things that I gave you are with her (his new girlfriend)?"

She didn't dare to talk and look into him but walk away from him. But he caught after you.

"I still love you" he gripped her as he forced pressed his lips into her. Kyunmi slapped him harder right on his cheek.

"We broke up already." She slapped again but this time on the other side then she ran quickly living him while wiping the escaping tears on her cheeks.

>>End of flashback>>

'No one could able to fix my broken peace of my heart maybe not even Yeonjun. I'm sorry I couldn't accept his confession.'I thought.

End of the lesson, usually I would spent my time at the library since it still early in the afternoon to go home. But today I really didn't feel well, I need to get rid of this memories from sleep.

I unlocked the gate as I walked to my room. Hit my body to the bed still with my school uniform and drive to sleep as fast as I could.

~*~
A/N:

Vote and comment please.