Chapter 3: Humph-freak!

Gossip Girl Blast: Uh oh! Looks like Jenny Humphrey spotted her lover boy drooling over Serena Vanderwoodsen this morning at the apartment that Lily and Rufus had recently moved in to together. Today is going to be a drama disaster I can almost taste it.
Serena POV:
I roll over in bed and there he was. Nate Archibald. The boy of my dreams, had my heart since the 2nd grade. Oh, the memories. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Were you watching me sleep?" He asked. I giggle. "Maybbbeee" He sighed and laughed his deep yet soft laugh. He leaned in and soon his lips were against mine. Oh how I've missed that.

Nate POV:
I know she's watching me. I thought to myself. I couldn't help but open my eyes. God, she was beautiful. I gazed into her bright blue eyes and leaned in. We were together again. Just how it should have been all along. Me and Serena.
Breakfast.....
Jenny POV:
ugh here they are. She thought to herself. Staring at the boy she had always loved since the day he kissed her... even though he thought she was Serena. "Morning J." Nate said with Serena wrapped up in his arms. I sighed "Hey Nate." And then softly "and Serena.." suddenly my dad yelled "ALRIGHT, Folks we have eggs, toast, waffles, and fruit" Serena jumped in and said "ill just have fruit." I rolled my eyes. Serena is so annoying when it comes to food. It's like she's trying to show off her small eating habits. Nate grabbed a strawberry and put it in Serena's mouth and giggled. Ok that's it. I have to stop this stupid fling that's happening here. I'm sure I can dig up something to destroy this disturbing relationship. And maybe Vanessa can help me.
Authors Note.
Hey guys so sorry for the lame chapter. I had a family emergency come up, but please leave any reviews and save this story if you'd like me to continue! I plan for this to end up as a whole book. Maybe around 10 chapters ? Xoxoxo enjoy.