CHAPTER-2 FIRST PROJECT

ELLA'S  P.O.V.

We are now at the school's gate and thinking about what we were gonna do at the next move.We are now waiting for Byronne to complete this Meeting.

Then finally Byronne step in on the school's gate and then we hurried at the Canteen and sit on the last rows of the table so people didn't notice us.

"What were gonna do now?"Byronne said with a confuse tone.

"That's why we are on the Canteen so we will have a peacefull meeting and so RC's attention will didn't caught Beacause of this meeting".Arhianne said in a serious tone.

"And for the plan,Not to eat,Byronne is it right?"I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yesh,Itsh foour the ploan forsh the Oparation:Know the shicrets of the Leader Arshi".Byronne said with a lots of food in his mouth.But i found it cute but too childish.hehe

"Byronne,Just finish your food so we can start our meeting! Arhianne said with a pissed off tone.

"We can start the meeting although I am eating right?"He said and bite a piece of cake that is Chocolate Mousse.

"Never mind,Ella just start this meeting".Arhianne said in disappointment and a slightly anger on her face.

"So the plan is---------" I said while in a deep thinking.

"First of all Ella,What is your goal for this plan? Why do you want to know her secrets?".Byronne said with a confusion.

"Remember my silly stuff yesterday,That I said that Clark and Arhianne have a relationship".I said with a little bit nervous,Beacause I know Arhianne will get mad at me.

"You said what?, You said that Me and Clark are in a relationship?".Arhianne said in a worried tone.

"Sorry Arhianne,Were just in a hurry in that time cause RC is asking about what's wrong on the two of you,Then we can't say it to her cause we know that C.L.E.A.R is being trouble with that".I said with apolegetic tone.

"Ahm I think it's a good idea".Arhianne said with a devil smile on her face.

Im so confused on What she said,Cause how could it be a good idea for RC,I mean is were lying to her and i know that she won't accept any apologize to us.

"How could it be a good idea Arhianne?"I said with a little bit curious and confuse tone.

"Our plan is Operation: Know The Leader's Secret Feelings.
Right?"Arhianne said with a grin in her face.

"Ohhh! I get it Arhianne your so genious!"Byronne said with a grin in his face too.

"So on that way,We will able to know if she get's jealous to us or what".Arhianne said with a evil grin in her face.

"That's what I have to say,when I say to RC that You and Clark is in a relationship,She has a bright smile on her lips at first look,But if you look at it in more view,You will know that it's just like she has a bitter smile and pretending to be happy on the both of you".I said with a smile on my face.

"So this is the plan, We are planning to discover her true feelings!"Arhianne said with excitement in her face.

"The plan is Arhianne and Clark will be able to make her jealous".I said with a little smirk.