PROLOGUE

ARHIANNE'S  P.O.V.

First day of school- It means, first day of experiencing the HELL WEEKS AND HELL NIGHTS!

Terror teachers,Annoying classmates,D*mn gangsters and
B*tches.And the idiot thing of all is the policy of the school.
I didn't prefer to obey on that.Cause i always think that, What is the use of those policies if they can't discipline the students on their school?

I am Arhianne Trielle Montenegro. A typically bad girl that doesn't care on her surroundings.Nor able to be feared or to be scared.Nor able to be ashamed or to have guilt cause i don't care what people says to it.Yes, I am a famous girl but i don't care on what my haters says to my attitude.It's me before i met my annoying friends.I was expecting that they just want to be my friend cause they are famous too,like me,so i guess they are just using me to be more famous.But it's not like that, Although i am a bad girl, I am an observant person.I know when a person is just lying and being fake to you.
But they are not. They are goo-
Ive been thinking of this when someone called my name.

"Arhianne! hello, Arhianne!"

Someone says,so i look on my back and saw R.C its not her true name but were just preferring to call her like that,cause it sounds cute.And one thing is she has a long name.Her true name is Lyria
Reese Celestine,Soberano.
She is the most famous girl on the school and a smart girl too,she has a lots of knowledge unlike me.She is a good girl on the outside when you saw her face but you doesn't try to make her upset cause it make's a trouble.

"Arhianne! ive been calling you many times but you've didn't response.Is there are bothering you?".She said with authority in her voice.

"Nope,Im just thinking on my surroundings and thinking about me."I said in assuring tone.

"So why are you calling my name before?"I asked in curious tone.

"Cause our two little brothers are on our section too.Byrone,Clark and afcourse our baby Ella!" She said in a happy tone like a crazy girl.

"Hey R.C don't acted like that, you are the council president of this school so you've better watch your actions, they will judge you if your doing that again and again".I said like a sister and a worried tone.

"Yeah! Arhiang is being like a teacher again!"You know,Im being this kind of immatured but ive been so matured when it comes that maturity is needed".She said in a sarcastic way.

"Never mind" I said in a lazy tone.

BYRONNE'S P.OV

Im just walking,going to school,when i recognized my 2 silly sisters.So i called them.

"Hey my 2 silly sisters" I said in pissing tone.

"Arhianne, Who's this?" R.C said too in a sarcastic tone.

"Yup, We didn't even know you,Who are you?"Arhianne said too in reasurring tone.

"Hey guys!Am i late?"Clark said in a confuse tone.

"Clark,We didn't know him,were just having a conversation when he called the two of us like this "Hey my 2 silly sisters." R.C said in a teasing tone.