CHAPTER 3-PRESENTATION

CLARK'S P.O.V

I am now at the library waiting for Arhianne.

We will having a meeting right now,And i told her to buy some devices that is needed for our plan.

Within few minutes she came handling a loptop. I wonder on where we are using that loptop on our plan.

"Arhianne,Why you drag that loptop on our meeting?" I said with a curious tone.

"Beacause I connect the tracking device here".She simply said at Me and didn't paying any attention on Me.

"You better put a password on that program,So if others open it,They didn't saw the program of our plan".I said with a simply tone.

"Before you said it I'll do it before I enter at the school's gate".She simply said while typing.

"Then good".I simply said with a little admired at her.

"I finish to connect the tracking device here,What we will do in the next move then?"She simply said while closing the program and paying attention to Me.

"We will get them jealous!"I said with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah! Just act naturally,And make it real"She said with an excitement tone.

This girl is a really bad.Very bad bad girl.Hehe

We are now walking to the Oval and we are holding each hands.
Before we go to the Oval,We search certain topics that we need to use to make our conversation's perfect.

We are heading at the school now and we notice RC and Byronne.They are having a good conversation and it's look like they are so happy.But we didn't give attention to it.Me and Arhianne just walked heading to our section.And I know our classmates will asked about on our relationship.Our section Is 9-Aries.In our school every grade has a 12 sections and it's all name by the zodiac sign.Then the section is Being positioned as the zodiac signed is being arrange.

1.Aries
2.Taurus
3.Gemini
4.Cancer
5.Leo
6.Virgo
7.Libra
8.Scorpio
9.Sagittarius
10.Capricorn
11.Aquarius
12.Pisces

We are now in the question and answer portion of Arhianne in our section.When I noticed that RC and Byronne are confuse on What is going on.Our Vice president 'Carl' asked me.

"When did you two get started?"Carl asked the two of us.

"Last week"I said with a little smirked.

Then they questioned Arhianne.

"I thought,The two of you are just a friends and no more other than that,What happened?"Our classmate said.

"We thought that too,But we are wrong.We didn't know that we're just confuse on our selves.That we have a more feelings more than our friendship before".Arhianne said with a confident look while not erasing her smiles on her lips and her arms on mine.

Then they asked me again.

"Who is the first that confess?,
You or Arhianne?"Our classmate said.

"Me"I said with a little smirk.

"Did you already asked her for a date?"Carl said with a childish tone.