Life Update

Ugh I hate my boyfriends friends!!

Look at my most recent tweet to know what I'm talking about.

Twitter: @carlie_mcfadden

I'll tell you what happened also.

So my boyfriend, Jason, has a friend named Chris.

The other day, Chris asked Jason if he was okay. Jason said no.

As you all know, I told Jason what was up with me. I ranted mostly about him, to him. If that makes sense.

Anyway, Chris asked him why and Jason said that he thought I was going to break up with him and that I just have so much crap going on and that I'm stressed.

Chris thought in his head that maybe Jason should break up with me and just be friends for a while so I can get everything sorted out.

But this morning, Chris told Jason that he can fuck shit up between me and him and make us break up if he wants to.

WHAT THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO STICK YOUR NOSE IN A RELATIONSHIP YOU'RE ASS ISN'T EVEN IN?!?!

WHO GAVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY YOU CAN MAKE ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BREAK UP AND CAUSE PROBLEMS!?!?!?

I understand if Chris is just looking out for him but come on!!!

That's not being a friend at all. It's called being a backstabber and a fake friend.

In the morning, I'm saying something to Chris. It may be for the best or the worst.

I can't take being walked on all the time, especially by my boyfriends stupid friend.

It stressed me out even more so thanks Chris.