Chapter 35

Connor's POV

The tour was finally over and it was hell not being able to have Veronica next to me while I slept.

It was me, Jen, Kian, and Andrea in the same room together. Jen and Andrea slept in the same bed, as did me and Kian.

But I'm just glad to be home.

**

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled and dropped my bags next to me on the floor and holding my arms open.

"Con!" She ran and jumped into my arms.

"I missed you!" She whispered against my neck.

"I missed you more." I said back.

I set her down and we went into the kitchen.

"Anything new?" I ask her.

"Well..."

"Well...what?"

Veronica's POV

Do I tell him about the dream?

"Babe?" He smiles.

"I got lunch with my mom a few days ago, I took Charlie to Disneyland and He absolutely loved it. Ricky joined us because He didn't go to playlist and that's mainly it." I tell him with a smile on my face.

"I'm glad nothing happened. I missed you so much. I was so busy with everything. I'm sorry I barely called." He cups my face and kisses my nose then hugs me again.

*Later that night*

When Connor was gone, I decided to start writing in a journal I found in a box in the extra room next to ours. I dated every single dream and phone call that I had just in case I'd need if I had to go back to the doctor later.

I quickly close it and hide it in the bedside table after Con comes out of the bathroom from a shower.

His towel is tied loosely around his waist and water is still dripping down his chest.

"Hey, do you think we should try again?" I ask taking off my glasses and setting them down before getting up.

"Again..?" He sounds confused.

"You know...to have a family?" I explain more and his eyes go wide and a smile spreads across his face.

"Yeah, of course! What changed your mind?" He wrapped his arms around my small figure and held me, looking in my eyes.

"I'm fertile, Connor. This might be my only chance now and I want to give you a child. A healthy one." Tears start to brim my eyes and he gently wipes them away.

"Oh Roni. I know you know that I want a child but there's always a possibility that-" I cut him off.

"The doctor said I won't have a problem this time. Please."

****************************
Wow it's been a while.

Hey guys! I missed you!

Sorry for this short chapter and it's kinda suckish but I think either the next chapter or the one after that will be the last one of this book.

Happy reading my beautiful readers ❤