Chapter 1

A/N!

Hey my beautiful readers! I'm back!

Hope you guys like the first chapter of the sequel!

Comment and vote!

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Veronica's POV

I stood in the mirror in my dressing room. My mother on the other side, sitting in a fancy chair next to a desk.

"You look beautiful!" She said choking up.

"Thank you. Is it bad that I feel so nervous and sweaty right now?" I ask laughing a little.

"No it's natural. I was like this on my wedding day."

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Really, really." She laughs.

There was a knock on the door and my mother answered it. It was Nash.

"Come in." My Mom said, inviting Nash inside.

His eyes landed on me and they went wide.

"You look breathtaking!" He said smiling.

"Thanks, so what's up?"

"Oh, the pastor said it's time." He said and I squealed with my Mom.

"Let's go!" I smiled and we walked out.

**At the wedding ceremony**

Connor's POV

The pianist started to play 'Here Comes The Bride' and everyone stands, looking at the large church doors.

They opened and Veronica looked absolutely stunning.

Her white dress hugged her curves and completed her figure perfectly. I couldn't help but smile.

It was one of those princess ballroom gowns and she looked beautiful.

Once she was standing in front of me, I held out my hands and she gladly put hers in mine.

***skipping to vows***

"Connor, your vows please." The pastor said and smiled to me.

I took what seemed like a 3 page letter out of my back pocket and started to read it to Veronica.

"Veronica, Ronni, babe, my beautiful soon to be wife. When I first met you, I instantly fell in love. Sure we weren't on speaking terms until that one night I came over to apologize. You were finally in my arms, safe and mine. The little things about you I absolutely love. I love how you can sing, dance, cook, how smart and talented you are. You are gorgeous, even when you're in sweatpants and a messy bun. We may have had our ups and downs but we pulled through. I remembered when we lived in a small one bedroom apartment and I thought it was the worst, but you made it seem that it was the most perfect place to be. I love how you can do that. You're an amazing woman that I love so much and I'm glad we are where we are, right now. I love you, Veronica." I smiled.

She smiled and giggled a little with tears streaming down her face. She carefully wiped them away and took a few deep breaths.

"Veronica, your vows."

Veronica's POV

Thanks for ruining my make up Connor. I laughed to myself.

"Connor, when we met, I also feel in love instantly. I had to admit, you were very attractive and still are, just so much more." Everyone laughed, including Connor. I continued. "I love how you can be yourself around me. Tell me things that your best friends don't even know. I love how you have so much trust and faith in me." I started to choke up so I breathed and squeezed Connor's hands. "You were there for me when Randy died. Although, I felt like all I did when I was with you was cry. All the time. You would tell me your famous line 'I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, I promise' and you didn't break your promise. You've done so much for me and my Mom, we can't thank you enough for it. I love your humor and how you always seem to make me laugh when I don't want to. Your eyes, laugh, and smile are the three main things that caught my eye. I love how you don't judge people and always see the positives in a bad situation. You Connor Franta, are my number one. I love you." I finished and his face was red and he was smiling, a lot.

I gave his hands a slight squeezed and we turned our attention back to the pastor.

"Do you Veronica, take Connor to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

"I do." I said.

"Do you Connor, take Veronica to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked him.

"I do." He answered and I could tell he was stilling smiling.

"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." He said and Connor pulled me close by waist and leaned in.

He was teasing me so I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him so our lips finally connected.

Everyone clapped and yelled, throwing flower petals everywhere.

This moment is so perfect and nothing could ruin it.