The partner

Today was the first day of school, and Anne was determined to be at the top and beat Gil- that boy in class. "Anne are you up" Marilia yells up the stairs right before Anne came down in a Queen crop top, a pair of denim shorts, and black converse "good morning Marilia and Mathew, sorry I can't talk right now I have to meet Diana on the path." "Anne not before you eat breakfast." Anne grabbed an apple and ran out the door with her stuff. "Diana" "Anne," they said as the Kindred spirits ran up to each other and lock each other in their grasp for a couple of seconds. "I missed you," Diana said as the iconic duo headed off to school, "I missed you too, but I saw you two days ago." As they tread the path to school Anne stops to look at nature "isn't it... beautiful" she said trying to find a word that explains it. "Yes it is, but you know what is prettier Gilb-" "NO" Anne yelled not letting Diana Finish "I DON'T LIKE GILBERT BLYTHE ACTUALLY I HATE HIM" "ouch Anne you've scared me for life," Gilbert said as he and Cole walks up beside Anne " oh don't worry Gilbert she just says that so she can deny her huge crush on you" Cole had pushed Anne's buttons for the last time "stop trying to get us to date cause you can't admit you have a crush on him" Anne said anger filling her by the second. Cole had come out to his friends and family last year so when Cole says something about Anne liking Gilbert she always says something about Cole liking Gilbert. "What are we talking about, Anne's crush on Gilbert," Jerry said walking up behind them "I hate you guys sometimes," Anne said before she flipped them off and walked ahead of them "yeah but not as much as you hate Gilbert" Cole yelled before she was out of earshot. "That's the only truthful thing you've said all day" Anne yelled and ran to the school not wanting to hear his reply.

When Anne arrived at school and found her locker when she saw Ruby right next to her. Next thing she knew Ruby almost knocked her over with her hug "Anne your here but where are is Diana?" "I left them cause Gilbert showed up," she said trying to regain her balance "you should save those hugs for Jerry though," Anne said and smirked when Ruby turned bright red. "Don't give me that look we all know that you like Gilbert" "why does everybody keep saying that?" Anne said storming off to find her first class.

She walked into RLA, took a seat in the front, and grabbing out her book 'The Land Of Stories' to continue where she left off. Anne was to busy to notice Gilbert walk in and sit right next to her until the bell rang and she looked up, put her book away, and look to see the teacher in front of the class, and then did she look to her right to see Gilbert sitting next to her, smiling. "Why does the world fucking hate me today" Anne mumbled. "Hi my name is Mrs. Stacy and I will be your RLA teacher for the rest of the year" gaining all the student's attention, she is definitely a Kindred Spirit all right Anne thought. "I hope you all like who you're sitting next to right now because they are your partner for the rest of the year" Anne groans and rolls her eyes maybe she isn't a Kindered Spirit after all. "And for the rest of the class period, you will get to know your partner. "I hate her now," Anne said to herself thinking that no one herd her, but Gilbert did and his heart broke for the second time that day.

6 reads already!!!!! Ok I know that's a lot but I thought I would get home to none so thank you and please don't be a silent reader if you have something to comment then go ahead.