Chapter 27

Kong's POV

"Eat."

I squinted my eyes as he popped in another one in his mouth while I continued glaring at him. The lasers shooting out of my eyes easily able to rival any death star. Yet P'Arthit completely oblivious to my intense staring continued working away at his homework at the campus cafeteria while we killed time before our dinner reservation.

"Eat."

He popped another one while still bathing in pure ignorance. Could my look be any more pronounced? And yet after three whole days he went around behaving normally as if nothing had happened.

With no fucking memory of making out with me!

Does he have any idea the absolute tailspin of confusion he sent me down that night? There I lay pressed under the weight of his drunk body, with no freaking idea what possible reason could there be for him to decide to kiss me, and worse still for me to happily go along with him. And if pushing him off and running back home on shaking legs at 3 in the morning, cursing myself to death, wasn't bad enough, I was also insanely turned on.

The dimwit in my pants had claimed all the blood that should have rightfully belonged to my brain and all but demanded to be relieved. And then a whole new Pandora's box of frustration was unleashed. How exactly was I supposed to jerk off imagining a man I have never seen? Worse still my mind kept conjuring up images of P'Arthit that are definitely not for normal audience viewing. No matter how much I tried to keep shoving them off they were rather stubborn about getting stamped in my consciousness permanently. I swear it was the most conflicted climax I have ever reached.

Oh and let's not forget the instant my stupid dick was somewhat relieved, I had the overwhelmingly sinking feeling of guilt. Not only had I gotten off thinking about P'Arthit I had done it right after making out with him.

So like a fool that I am, I waited for the first rays of the sun and marched my ass right into the library to pour out my confession.

So something happened last night

My senior...

He basically drunk dialed me because he ditched me earlier

Cause he wanted to meet his girlfriend instead

Turns out she wasn't his girlfriend anyway

I don't really know why I thought she was

She was the same person at Adele's when we were supposed to meet and I just assumed that...

Actually that's not the important part.

So yeah he ditched our date.

Not date, I mean, dinner.

But then around 2 in the morning he got drunk

And went to the restaurant we were supposed to go

And called me

So I went to pick him up

Only to drop him home safely

Nothing else.

And then we made out

Ok scratch that...

And then we kissed

No, that sounds awful too

He kissed me...but I didn't really try to stop him

Really?

We sort of, may have, maybe...

I stared at the rambling mess of my jumbled thoughts I had written on the page and sighed.  Is there any conceivable way to tell the man you have a crush on that you just made out with someone you have claimed to have the deepest hatred for since months and not come off as a complete two faced douche. And then still continue to aspire for said crush to return your feelings?