Chapter 10:Here we go again

Sadie's POV
It had been a few months since Hallye and Newt left and Queenie I think stopped talking to Tina so we just stay in our room. And I think we and Queenie are engaged. "Queenie you are the bestest and I wannna go everywhere for you and I wanna see Hallye and Newt and I miss my sissy," I cry and try to stand up but then I fall on the floor. I want to see my sister. Tina before she got mad at us was telling us about Newt being married to someone and Queenie has been packing our stuff. I kinda black out for a little but now we're on a boat and I love Queenie so much she's so pretty and smart. Also I want salt I also wanna see Sun and then we can be Sun and Moon together forever.  I fall asleep

Queenie wakes me up and helps me walk. We get off the boat and then we apperate. We walk into a house and Queenie knocks in a case and I was holding onto something for balance then I fall and break it so I try to pick up the pieces. Queenie starts saying something but I can't hear her."They doesn't care hold it," I tell Queenie and stand up and see Hallye and Newt about to say something but I cut her off. "HEY!NEWT, SIS! Get over her you maniacs," they awkwardly hug me back. "I hope you don't mind,Newt? we let ourselves in— it's raining out there — cats and dogs! London's cold!,"Queenie starts talking. "Is Tina here too," Hallye asks. I let go of her and Newt and stumble over to a table. "Why don't I make us some dinner, huh?" Queenie, my angel asks. "YES!"I smile.

  They are all sitting at the table. "Tina and I aren't talking," Queenie says. "Why?" Newt asks. Everything is kinda pink. "Oh well, you know, she found out about Sadie and I seeing each other and she didn't like it, 'cause of the "law". Not allowed to date the same gender, not allowed to marry them. Blah, blah, blah. Well she was all in a tizzy anyway, 'cause of you," she says looking at Newt. "Me?" he asks. "Yeah you, Newt. It was in Spellbound. Here— I brought it for you—," she takes out a magazine. They read it "Newt Scamander with fiancée, Leta Lestrange; brother Theseus; and unknown woman. Honestly, I'm surprised that they didn't get your name, Hallye. And, at the fact that you're still sticking with Newt when he's marrying someone else-" Newt cut off Queenie's rant. "No. Theseus is marrying Leta. Not me. I can't possibly dream of even leaving Hallye," Newt says. "Oh! Oh dear..." Queenie says.  "Well, see, Teen read that, and she was real angry. Goin' off about 'how could Newt have done this to you?'" there was a silence. I  was eating then I wanted to try and drink the salt. Queenie put a glass in my hands.  "Anyway...we're real excited to be here. This is a - well, it's a special trip for us. You see, Sadie and I, we're getting married!"Instantly, I was a suspicious. "I'm marrying Sadie!" I shouted then dumped my drink all over my face. "What? I have not," Queenie answered aloud. "Will you stop reading my mind?" Newt asked. Queenie, you've brought her here against her will Newt thought. "Oh, that is an outrageous accusation. Look at her! She's just happy! She's so happy! I looked at Sadie. "Then you won't mind if I-" Hallye stood and pulled out her wand. Queenie instantly jumped up and shielded Me. "Please don't!" she pleaded. "Queenie, listen. I know my sister like I know my own mind. You don't have anything to fear if she wants to get married. We can just lift the enchantment and she can tell us herself," She explained. After a few seconds of painful silence, Queenie finally moved away. Hallye walked forward. "What you got there? Whatchu gonna do? Whatchu gonna do with that, Mrs. Scamander?" I asked, smiling. "Surgito," I hear. There was silence for a few seconds and I shook my head. I look around with confusion. "Congratulations on your engagement, Sadie," Newt said. "Wait, what?" I answered even more confused. Newt and Hallye looked at Queenie. "Oh no," I mutter. Queenie runs to close her case, so quickly that a few items fall out. "Queenie!" I shout before turning to Hallye and Newt. "It's very nice to see you two. Now where the hell am I?" I demanded. "Uh. London," Newt answered awkwardly.

  "Really?! I'm back here and I didn't even know it?! Queenie!" I booked it out after Queenie. "Queen, honey. Well I'm just curious, when were you going to wake me? After we had a few kids?," I asked her Queenie turns to me. "Why is it so wrong to want to marry you?," she asks. "Okay—," I get cut off. "To wanna have a family? I just want what everyone else has, that's all," she says. And smile for a milli-second and then I remember the discussions we've had. "Okay, wait. We talked about this, like, a million times. If we get married and they find out, they're going to throw you in jail, sweetheart. I can't have that. They don't like people like us marrying each other," I say and hold both her hands. "They're really progressive here, and they'll let us get married properly," she says and gestures to the street. "Sweetheart you don't need to enchant me. I'm already enchanted. I love you so much," I smile nervously. "Yeah?" She asks. "Yeah. But I can't have you risking everything like this, you know? You're not giving us a choice, sweetheart," I say to her looking down. "You're not giving me a choice. One of us had to be brave, and you were being a coward!" She yells. "I was being a coward? If I'm a coward, you're—," anger boiling up inside me. "Crazy?" She asks. She read my mind. "I didn't say it..." I look down. "You didn't have to," She says angrily. "No, I didn't mean it, sweetheart," I say. "Yeah, you did," she says. "No," I say. "I'm gonna go see my sister," she says. "Fine go see your sister," I says rolling my eyes. "Fine," She says taking out her wand and disapparates. "No, wait! No! Queenie! I didn't mean it. I didn't say nothing," I start crying and I just sit on the ground and sob. I was left in the street sobbing and hoping that I see Queenie again.