Anti~

I get up. my head hurts really bad which makes me wonder, "did I drink last night?". Screw it. I got out of bed and then Joel runs in.

"ANTI!" He looks spooked. I look him up and down. No injuries but the scars on his wrists.

"What the hell, Joel. What is it?" I ask. We stood there. "Joel? What do you want?"

"we're out of milk."

... WHY DID YOU JUST BREAK IN JUST TO TELL ME THAT!? I let out an annoyed sigh. "Lemme get dressed." I get dressed, Feed my snake, and leave to get milk and buy something special for Joel. I just wanna go home.

I arrive home to see Joel asleep on the couch. He's so cute. I put the milk I the fridge and sit down next to the sleeping boy. I just watched tv and feel something moving. Joel is having nightmares. I hold him trying to calm but he wakes up. 

"AH! Anti!? What are you doing!?" 

Frick... "S-Sorry! you where moving a lot like you where having a nightmare and..." Joel cuts me off. 

"It's fine! Thanks for trying to comfort me." He smiles and blushes.

Aww... I smile and let out a little giggle. Joel looks at me in surprise like I did something. Shoot...  did! I giggled! My face turns red and I nervously laugh.

"No! It's ok! You have a cute giggle, Anti!"

Why did I ever hate this fool? He makes my want to slam his face against the floor ten times but love him at the same time! Oh God. I grab his face and bites his nose.

"OW ANTI WHAT THE HELL!?" 

I pull away. Yep I feel regret. I love this man. I kissed his nose. "sorry.." He looks at me.

"its ok." he snuggles up against me. I panic internally but I like it~