Joel!

Warm. He's warm. His heartbeat, slow. I feel his hands touch my back.

"what are you doing?" I looked up at him. He shrugged. 

"I'm gonna go nap." Anti leaves. Now it's just me.

I got to my room. I think of him, Anti Evilmen. I lie down, blackout. and wake to Anti right next to me. I jump.

"you started to move a lot again! What's wrong?" I sit up. 

"Nothing. I'm ok." Anti looks at me and holds me. Warm. Slow heartbeat. He lifts my chin. "H-Huh?" he really worried... man. He hugs me. His hands are cold and I can smell worry. Maybe it is the nightmares. nightmares... when I sleep... all I see is black... how can I have nightmares?

He pulls me and he kisses my face and I feel him tremble. "Are you ok..?"

"W-Why are you having nightmares..? Is it because of me!?"

"N-No. I only see black. I wish I knew why." I look at him... "are you... crying?" 

Anti wipes his face and he cries. "I-I'm just worried. I don't want to scare you... but you move so much... I think of nightmares... But I don't know if you're having seizers!" 

"Don't think that. I'm fine." he pulls me in and kisses me. Soft lips. the kiss last for good 2 minutes before he pulls away, Gets up, and leaves. Well then.