Joel!

I wake up. My neck, Shoulders and... Oh... well lets just say I kind of hurt.

Anti is next to me sleeping so I try to get up and make breakfast. It hurts to walk but I ignore the pain and enter the kitchen and I just make toast since that's the only thing I could find. Anti walks in.

"so, You can walk?" I laugh at what he says. 

"Just barely but yeah." I give him toast. "we need to go to the store." Anti nods. We get dressed and leave. we get food and some soda. Anti also convinces me to buy notebooks and we wait in a long line before leaving.

We arrive home, we put the food away, and we sit on the couch. Anti looks at me with some hint of lust in his eyes. I look back. he leans in and kisses me. Soft lips. he slips his tongue into my mouth making me blush. He pulls away.

"I'm gonna make lunch." He gets up and makes lunch and I just sit on the couch still trying to realize what happened. Thoughts run through my head and the I hear Anti say my name. 

"Joel. Lunch is ready." He hands me a bowl of noodles and bacon. Yum. I thank him and eat it. afterwards I go to my room and play on my phone. Anti casually blasts a playlist which I usually  mix of Multiverse, Twenty one Piolets, Pop Goes Punk, and  The Suicide Squad soundtrack. I like to listen to the songs he plays, They're interesting.