ONE

𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕨, 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖.
𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕤,
𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖. 𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤.

ꜰʟᴇᴇᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴀᴄ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ.

ⓄⓃⒺ

-𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓃-

.•° ✿ °•..•° ✿ °•..•° ✿ °•.

Point Place, Wisconsin
8:47 pm
Location: Mollie Forman's Backyard

"What do you mean your parents are having a party?"

"It means I forgot, idiot," Mollie replied to her boyfriend with an equal tone of annoyance, wrapping her arms around her body. The chill of the night attacking the skin exposed by Mollie's green and white cheerleading uniform. "Okay, how about this? My brother will probably be in the basement. I'll get him to distract my parents while I sneak you upstairs."

"Why would he do that?" Tony asked, shaking his head. Tony and Mollie's brother, Eric was in the same grade, but they didn't particularly meet eye to eye. Tony was a wide receiver on the football team, but to Eric, he was your stereotypical high school asshole jock and bully. Eric was...well Eric. Nerdy and awkward.

"Oh, I'll sneak him and his friends down some beers," Mollie admitted, assuming the group of friends would be in their regular hang out spot with him. "Worst case, my dad will catch me. Then I can just blame Eric and his friends for corrupting me."