Ducks Fly Too.

A/N: quick authors note before I start this chapter, I changed the title and cover..
What y'all think?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Or should I changed it back?🤔••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Idk why I chose that header
😂😂😂
Oh well, enjoy this chapter! 
At the end I'll have a fun Q&A, trying something different..
Previously on Degrassi:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*"Sorry I didn't notice you there, than again you didn't notice me. So we'll remain passers by, until the next time we speak.
I hope that I can make you mine before another man steals your heart and once your beauty has arrived I swear we will never be apart!"
_Dru Hill- Beauty*

Eyes of Joshua:

I had everything mapped out how I wanted it to go..
I had a mind full of destruction.
I knew who had my money and what was going on, I was ten steps ahead always..
And actually I been having my eyes on the situation for about a year now.
But you can't ever win a game if you don't play..
That isn't the issue tho, I'm not even pressed about that chump change out in Queens, nah this was deeper than that..
Little did everyone know the person who hit the lick on us was set up on a trap from me purposely.
Surely cause I kind of been feeling funny about son lately.
It was the fact that the person I trusted more than anybody played me close..
But they messed up cause in the end messing with a nigga like me who was raised how I was..
You gotta be a lot slicker than that..
I'll handle that soon enough.
I went over Jonseys crib to go get baby girl..
I was tired of having her bounce around like this..
Reasons why I gotta get out of this life..
Shit ain't me no more it's bigger than me..
Marina is bigger than me..
I gotta start thinking about my life beyond the now..
I pulled up and sighed, shaking my head..
It really just came down to THIS!
I gotta take out my nigga..
Or at least what i thought was my nigga.
One thing was for sure I thought hard about how everyone knew not to try me so the more I thought about it the more I didn't feel bad for what was about to go down..
I just knew...
I would only hope that Kai had the patients and understanding to deal with a nigga like me..
I got out the car as KC met me at the door closing it and stepping out with her arms folded like she had an attitude..

"Why you hea'?"
I held my head side ways looking at her like she was trippin'.

"What you mean I'm gettin' my daughter.."

"I know but why?"

"I appreciate you watching her and allat but it's been a long night KC.."

"Look I ain't tryna hea' allat OKAY! she's staying hea' wit me and Ziggy..
I'm taking them on a girl's day out..
She needs something stable right now and I know she tired of being around ya giraffe neck ass!"

"The fuck? AYO, you buggin' KC!
Gimme my daughter.."

"You deaf or sunin'?
GET OFF MY DOORSTEPS BEFORE I CALL THE LAWS JAILBIRD..
I'll drop her off when I'm done spoilin' her, plus I need someone to keep Ziggy company she been gettin' on my nerves, talkin about how Rina always play wit Jordy and don't come ova' hea' and play wit her.."

"Yo you DEAD ASS!?"
I asked as she filed her nails and yawned like she was unfazed and unbothered..

"Bye Joshua.."
She said stepping in the crib about to close me out..
I put my foot in the door..
"What NIGGA, I'M SLEEPY!"