"Truth" she said

Hey this is my first story I hope you will like it! 

Please don't correct my spelling.

DISCLAMER!!! Rick Riordan own all of these charakters!

Leo's pov

Back at Camp things are good and what do I do as the first thing, I tell everybody that there are going to be a party at Percy's cabin which means wear NICE CLOTHES I yell so that everybody can hear it. The hours goes by and after I am finished my little building projekt in cabin 9 I walk over to Percy's cabin. Frank, Percy, Jason, Nico and me is the only one who has arrived. "Where are the girls?" I ask. "Oh they had some girl stuff they had to fix in cabin 10" Percy answered with a smirk. "Here we are" Piper's relaxing voice said. All the girls were wearing a dress...and they looked HOT. Annabeth were wearing a grey dress with some white pearls that made a pattern around her hips. They matched her necklace. Piper had a VERY low cut on her peach colored dress and some flowers in her hair that she had curled for the BIG evening. Hazel on the other hand was wearing a hot golden dress( now don't get the wrong impression, we are only friends) and Calypso I had never seen so beautiful a girl. She was wearing a crop top dress all in white with a golden sting. Her hair was in a side braid with some flowers. And then the turn came to....Thalia!!! The girl were actually wearing a DRESS and she looked good: She were wearing a dark purple dress with black diamonds that matched her bracelet. I was speachless they all looked so good. Then Percy took the word: "Okay let's get this party started." "So who want's to start?" Jason asked. "I will" I quickly answered. "Okay let's see, Piper truth, dare or double dare?" "Truth" she said. "Did you ever had a crush on me?" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes. "No Leo I never had a crush on you, you are like my little brother to me." Fine I said disappointed." Oooookay let's see Thalia truth, dare or double dare?" she asked. "Dare."  "I dare you to kiss the one person you would most like to kiss in this room." She looked at Piper as if she could struggle her but then at last she said: "Fine." She looked around the room, and at last her eyes felt on....me. She came over to me and kissed me. "Leo don't get the wrong impression I had to pick one and it would just be weird to kiss the others." "Anyways Thalia it is your turn, who are you gonna ask?" Percy said. "Hmm Percy truth, dare or double dare" "Double dare with Jason" Percy said looking at Jason.  "This is going to be a fun game" I said.