She is my best friend!

These characters belongs to Rick Riordan!

Annabeth's pov

"And the lucky one is......ANNABETH!!!!!!!" Leo yelled. Piper smiled to me and then leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "Come on, do you call that a kiss!" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. This time I was the one to lean over, we kissed for a bit longer than the last time. "That was better" Leo said. "Okay my turn" Piper said. "Hazel, truth, dare or double dare?" "Double dare with Frank" she said. "I have just the right one for this" Piper's lovely voice said. "Frank, Hazel you two have to play 7 minutes in Elysium." "Wow Piper how did you come up with that" Percy asked. "Well I am daughter of the love-goddess so..." "Anyways I interrupted, Frank, Hazel the closet is over there." 

Hazel's pov

When we entered the closet I looked at Frank, he looked like he didn't knew what to say so I decided that if I was going to make this a little less awkward, I was the one who had to start a conversation. "So...Frank what do you think about this game? I mean I didn't knew about it until 3 days ago." "Well its okay I guess....um Hazel I have to confess something." You know um..I'm not good in situations like this and I just feel like ever since this game started I..We.... haven't had so much time together...and I know I probably should have said something but  you just seemed so happy and I didn't wanted to sp.....Frank I feel exactly the same thing." Really" he started smiling his so sweet smile. "Yeah really and when we are done in this closet why don't we call it a day" I said smiling. " Okay" he said while leaning over to me and kiss me.

Leo's pov

  "Okay that's it" I said while standing from the bed. "They have been in there for far to long" "Oh let them have their time" Piper said. "No! I won't, they have been in there for like 15 minutes!" I walked over to the closet. "Besides I think that anyone in here want to know if they really kissed" I said with a smirk. " Frank Hazel I'm very sorry but you time is...arh.." "There they stood and made out in front of everyone. "Well at least we now know that they actually kissed" I said laughing. And then everyone except Hazel and Frank laughed. "Guys Frank and I have decided to call it a day" Hazel said full of embarrassment. Then she took Franks hand and went with him out of the door. "See you later lovebirds" I yelled. "Shall we continue" Jason asked. 

Jason's pov

Well since our two lovebirds are done for today and they were the two who was asked, I guess anyone can be the one to ask a question. "Uh I have an idea" Percy said. "Thalia I promised you that I would take revenge, truth dare or double dare." "Dare." "I dare you to be Piper's servant tomorrow all day long, so you have to do whatever she says." and for a minute it looked like Thalia and Percy had an evil stare competition, but at last she said fine. "But my dare starts tomorrow and I can still ask someone now right?" "Yes" Percy said. "Okay...Nico truth dare or double dare?" "Shit I forgot you are here, Nico" Leo said "Okay but I didn't and that's the most important thing" Thalia replied. "So Nico what do you choose?" "Hmm...truth."

Nico's pov

"Truth." "Okay what's your sexuality?" Why does she ask me this, does she think I'm straight? Oh no does she has a crush on me? "Just out of curiosity why do you ask me this?" "I guess om just curios." Okay so she doesn't has a crush on me. "I'm bi." "I knew it" Annabeth yelled, "knew you like girls too." "Yes but I am with Will so..it doesn't madder." Oh no, Thalia looked heartbroken, she hide it well and I don't think the others had noticed, but she was heartbroken, does this mean she has crush on me,? I mean I like her too and I think she a fantastic person and when she smiles..OH NO I have a crush on her, but I am with Will and I love him too. I guess that it is okay to have a crush on someone as long as it won't be any more. Anyways that's not the important thing I have to talk to her about this, she is my best friend.