You two just signed up for dish duty.

Thalia's pov

"I dare you guys to go to the big house half naked, wake up Chiron and tell him that all the cabins are on fire." Percy looked like he could kill me, and Jason......" PLEASE sis I am your brother don't do this to me!!!! "But it is exactly why I do this" I smiled. "Have fun" I said while all the other laughed.

Percy's pov

"Thalia is so much gonna get paid back for this...what do you think Jason?" "I don't know, I mean I'm just scared of what Chiron will say when he figures out that it's just a prank." "You got a point." We talked some more but then we finally was there. We walked in and hurried over to the door that was the way in to Chiron's room. "Now it's it" I said while I stood there in fear. Jason knocked...not a sound to be heard, he knocked again and this time we started yelling. "Chiron wake up, wake up" we both yelled. This time we heard some noises, he opened the door and looked at us as if he could kill us. "I hope it is important, if not you two just signed up for dish duty" he said. "It is" Jason said with fake fear in his face. "The cabins are on fire" I interrupt. Chiron ran out of the door down the hill and all the way to the cabins. He turned around and looked at us. Ohh my gods here it comes, I thought. "Perseus Jackson and Jason Grace, the two of you just signed up for two months of dish duty, and if you ever prank me or anyone else with such important stuff again, I will punish you even harder." "And now go to your bed!" We seriously ran like Tartarus was after us, all the way to my cabin. "There we did it, happy now" I asked Thalia. "We heard it all, so I couldn't be more satisfied" she replied. "But Percy it is your turn", Annabeth said, "Who are you gonna ask" I looked around, and my eyes felt on Leo. "Leo truth, dare or double dare" I asked.

Leo's pov

Truth I said not wanting to do anything like he and Jason just did. Percy smiled his devilish smile  "Who was your first kiss?" "You already know I mumbled." "Yes I do but I want all the others to know it too." he said. "Fine!.....it was Calypso." I said. "Thats it moving on" I yelled while all the others laughed. "Piper truth dare or double dare." Dare she said. "I dare you to kiss one of the girls in this room." She looked at me for a moment and then she just said fine. We'll spind a bottle to find out who it will be." I said. "Percy will you have the honor?" I asked. "Fine by me." he said. He found a bottle and spun it. "And the lucky one is....