Chapter 13.3: Sleepy Bear Studio

Heize third person of view

It was 4:56 am in the morning here outside skits of Tokyo,Japan. The temperature at night is so nice, cold. No one would want to wake up because of the cold temperatures outside and just want to sleep before the sun sets up. But a nineteen-year-old with brunette hair and orange eyes, wearing a bear hoddie,sweat-pants and pair of bear slipper walking around.

She stumbled upon a coffee shop to order something. The trees rustle from the wind (or not because someone doing a ninja style 😉) minutes later she comes out in the coffee shop holding a paper cup containing macchiato.

Aki was just going to the building where Future Enterainment stood quietly. She missed her Studio called; Sleepy Bear Studio. Its so obious that studio was meantfully to her. She does have another studio in America, but this is her best studio when she was young with the others.

"Listen to this miracle"

"Wahh sugoi nee Aki!, it have a wonderful beat and rhythm!"

"Um good job aki"

"Aki-nee is incredible"

"Nee-san is the best producer!"

"I cant wait for our next song!"

"Sodes ne!, lets do our best!"

"Oh!"

Walking to the building, the guard seems to recognized her and greeted her good morning. Aki greeted back and step in the building to be greeted with silence.

She walked to the hallway quietly heading to her studio. While walking, she heard a fammiliar voice to her opened studio. Confuse why in this hour and how did he/she know my pin.

Aki pov

I walked in to my opened door, to see an unexpected visitor in this hour. She was recording a song that was fammiliar to me. She was wearing my headphones and wearing a cat hoodie and weatpants also like mine.

"Soba ni i te zutto
Boku no tame zutto
Tōku nari sō de nige sō de
Kowai kurai, tsurai
Kono mama zutto
Jikan yo tomatte?
Kimi ga hanare te
Koishiku te
Kowai kurai, tsurai"

I stopped her singing by coughing loudly causing her to startle and fell to the ground.

"Aki!, w-w-what are you doing here?"she asked looking at me with surprised expression seeing me in this early morning and visiting this place.

"What are you doing here. I thought i saw you pass out in the couch with the maknae line?"i asked her back. I really saw her pass out in the bed with the maknae line playing with them.

"I-i sneak out and silently jumped to tree to trees. I-i-im just barrowing your studio for just recording something nothing special. Im not comfortable to the other studio here in Future Entertainment. I-i thought-" "hai hai hai. Wakatta wakatta! Sokomade!. Its okay and everyone in the group to visit this place, since you and the others know about my password" i stopped her from her rambling things. Never forget this everyone, she's dangerous when shes rambling rapidly and you did accept that uncounciously, not hearing the details clearly.

"Is there any reason why youre singing?"

She looked at me silently before she sighs and look at the lyrics "no particular reason, aki, im just practicing"

"You use often your voice now huh?"

"Because all of you encourage me. Everytime i used my voice before, i always remember the things ive done bad. I didnt control my demon inside because of running from the past. Ive done all of that but you accepted me as i am"she said drinking her coffee. I pat her head and ruffled them. Were so relief that you think like that, we want to put things back together like we used to and share our voices though the globe.